92 1.8lL ecu whats my eprom #

A section dedicated to Engine Mangement Systems & Engine Tuning. Megasquirt, SMS, Haltek, ect.
BornSticky

Post by BornSticky »

I tried looking on the sight and couldnt find it and also tried the probe sights not enough info I know if i rip open the ecu split it in half the # is on there but i was wondering if anyone knew the # already

It would be a big help since i dont want to take a chance on screwing up my ecu until i have the chip then ill let the soldering expert take the chance
92 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE Curve Neck, Probinator ECU, Full 2.5" exhaust with headers, cai, performance radiator, millenia alternator, 5spd, excedy stage 2 clutch, MTX 12" sub sony explod D series 600w amp, pioneer 260w deck, kyb on dropzone springs, HEI mod.
92 Mazda RX-7 (efini) FD3S urethane motor mount, Air intake, 18" Chrome rims besides that stock. SOLD!
93 Mazda MX-3 GS laguna blue full exhaust, cai, kyb shocks R.I.P. stupid jeep driver!
#5389 to join MX-3.com
hharb

Post by hharb »

u need to open your ecu to get the number man, its not hard or risky, u got 4 screws to take out and you're almost home.
Kirk95gs
Supporting Member

Post by Kirk95gs »

There is 2 or 3 bolts (10mm) I think... maybe 12mm.. then unplug the harness.... pull the ecu out.. take out the 4 philips screws... then open the lid.... and I think there is 2 or 3 more screws on the inside that alows you flip up the board.. the you will see a 10 digit number ... and that is your eprom #... takes about 15-20mins..
BornSticky

Post by BornSticky »

thanks guys i will take a look i lready have the side off to get at my ecu and u guys gave me some confidence and anyways if my ecu doesnt work with the chip im gonna need another one anyways :D
92 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE Curve Neck, Probinator ECU, Full 2.5" exhaust with headers, cai, performance radiator, millenia alternator, 5spd, excedy stage 2 clutch, MTX 12" sub sony explod D series 600w amp, pioneer 260w deck, kyb on dropzone springs, HEI mod.
92 Mazda RX-7 (efini) FD3S urethane motor mount, Air intake, 18" Chrome rims besides that stock. SOLD!
93 Mazda MX-3 GS laguna blue full exhaust, cai, kyb shocks R.I.P. stupid jeep driver!
#5389 to join MX-3.com

Return to “Engine Electronics/Tuning”