Thursday MOCA meeting

Mazda Mx-3 owners in the southeastern states.
sinjin

Thursday MOCA meeting

Post by sinjin »

i've been told that MOCA usually meets on Thursday nights in Woodstock (GA). I wish I'd known sooner, I live in the Kennesaw/Marietta area.

Anyhow, I don't believe I'll be able to make it tonight because my job needs me to be there. But it is possible that I may be able to show up late. If so, I have no idea who to call or where to go. If someone can send me some info via PM i'd be very grateful.

Today I finished installing a new exhaust system and headers, now my car is idling high (1200rpm) and sometimes will fluctuate between 1500 and 800rpm. I've adjusted the throttle screw as low as it will go and positioned the TPS as low as possible. I may have misplaced some vacuum lines and i'll attempt a tuneup tonight. I've failed emissions, but I'd forgotten that the new cat may need more time before it "activates". I need to pass before I catch a case from the Cobb police. for real.

If anyone has any input or would be willing to assist please do.

THANKS!!!
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

moca doesnt check out these forums that often
http://www.atlantamx3.com/mocaforum
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
sinjin

Post by sinjin »

yeah i already registered for that site but i haven't been approved yet. sorry it was so late when i called, i wasn't able to get in touch with anyone. i did find some sort of directions on that site...and as a result i think i found patdiesel's black mx-3 with the "A8" on the windshield.

maybe i'll make it next week.
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

thats my black MX-3 with A8 on it.

Whats your User name on the mcaforum and I will approve you.
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

okay you have been approved!
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
sinjin

Post by sinjin »

thanks! are you perry? i think i found your number last night and tried to call you but all i got was voicemail.
sinjin

Post by sinjin »

i'd like to make it out to the next meeting, if anyone can send me directions or meet me please send me a PM. thanks!

Return to “SouthEast Mazda Owners Club”