WTB Master power window switch

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
rockfordgirl

WTB Master power window switch

Post by rockfordgirl »

My master power window switch located on the drivers side door decided to stop working... i got it checked and its not the wiring...(plus the button came off because it was raining and my window wouldnt go up and i was trying too hard to make it go up LOL...) I called every single wreckers in the Kawartha area but non of them have one... i called the dealership and they want 170$.... if anyone has a working master power window switch that they would like to sell to me could u contact me :oops:
Thanks!!!
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Your best bet would be to check e-bay for them. Most of the folks that have them on this site usually want to keep them as spares for this exact sort of thing. But they pop up on ebay fairly often for under $100.

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
rockfordgirl

Post by rockfordgirl »

I found a few on ebay from 49.99$-89.99$ :) thanks for the tip!! Im still going to keep my eyes open tho!! I'll see how long I can go without opening my driverside window... and having to open my door going through the drive thru atm lol
MCCAR42

Post by MCCAR42 »

I know this can't be a good way to open my window (my switch also broke =\ ) but if you can find a hanger or other metal wire type object you can sometimes sitck it in the right spot and work the switch after it brakes off.

but sometimes it still needs a bit of force to actually close the window all the way. I think its the insulation between the door and the window slowing it down (for me at least)

Only problem is when you only want to open it a little sometimes the auto open kicks in (sucks when its raining out..)
Slammed6

Post by Slammed6 »

I have 2 sets of switches, one with an Auto up and down for the Driver's Side, and one without. Both are in working order.

Looking for $40 for the reg and $50 for the Auto one. Please pm me for more info.
***D-Tuned Custom KL MX-3 on Nitrous***

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”