Project car 93 GS

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
bazzle

Project car 93 GS

Post by bazzle »

Looking to upgrade my car. Not looking for racing, but performance. Don't know much about my car except it's a v6, manual. Looking to purchase the Spec stage two clutch system and was woundering about flywheels. Also getting Tokico suspension as well as Eibach lowering springs. Baer brake rotors, need help with calipers though. Any other suggestions geartly needed and appreciated.
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

the fidanza flywheel is fun, though thats going towards racing lol. I recomend doing a 2.5L klde (2.5L v6 direct swap into the k8, just use the klde maf/ecu 164bhp) swap when you do the clutch (its not that much more work). that will make a worlds of difference in the car. And it will make it a much more fun of a car to drive. Or spend more money and go 2.5L klze (jspec version of the klde 199bhp) you then you just use the k8s maf and the klze ecu or a chipped ecu. Makes it ALOT of fun to drive, its a complete NA honda/acura and alot other killer :)
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

klze FTW
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”