[WTB] MX-3 center console, driver's window switchs, seatbelt

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
nonamekid

[WTB] MX-3 center console, driver's window switchs, seatbelt

Post by nonamekid »

I just bought a 1992 MX-3 GS that needs some parts. Right now I am looking for the center console where you rest your arm with the flip up lid and all that is involved in that. The lid is gone on mine and there is just the bottom half.

I also need the drivers side power window switches. One of the switches is gone with a screw driver down the hole to knock the pins back and forth to get the window to get up and down. So if I could get a complete insert for the door so all I have to do is unplug mine and plug the other one in, that would be perfect.

I also need the complete automatic seatbelt for the drivers door. The sliding latch is stuck in the middle with the cable hanging out in the back, and it just needs to all be replaced. I think the motor burned up to, so if I get the whole assembly that bolts in there that would be great.

Anyway, thanks for the great site guys.
Last edited by nonamekid on October 4th, 2007, 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

the seatbelt should be under warranty at mazda since there was a recall. Do you have a Mazda dealer near you?

http://www.mx-3.com/recalls/seatbelts.cfm
nonamekid

Post by nonamekid »

Thanks, did not know about that. The nearest mazda dealer is 70 miles away, but I think we can use the excuse to go shopping or take the wife out to dinner.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

be prepared for them to not want to do the work... some quick calls to mazda corporate can change their minds though. And plus it's on your driver's side - that's a serious safety issue for you!!

http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=60582
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

I have a spare center console for the MX-3. Its the stock style for the 92-93 year with just the single lid not the double decker style. Its in pretty decent condition overall. $30 + shipping sound fair? PM me a zip code and I will check on shipping to you tomorrow.

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
DimaK

Post by DimaK »

glad to help you out with the switch

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”