Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

For a vertical fog light switch from him. Came quick, took the time to clean it up. Was a great contact, kept me informed through the whole process. Super great guy to deal with!
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
2.5mx3

Payment for Mazdaspeed shifter knob

Post by 2.5mx3 »

This couldn't have been a more pleasant transaction. Mooneggs sent me payment immediately after getting my information, and in general just communicated with me really well. After having several negative selling experiences, it's great to deal with someone like this.

Thanks again, and enjoy the shifter knob!
Hank
'92 MX-3 ZE *SOLD*
'05 RX-8 Touring

--All those who wander are not lost-- JRR Tolkien
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Gotta say a big thanks to Mark here :) The man sent me a fuse block I had been looking for.. free of charge. Thanks again man. Folks like you are what help keep my GS project moving forward :)

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
Lookwuticando

Post by Lookwuticando »

I got a middle A/C vent piece from him to replace the one I repaired/repainted 3 or 4 times and it kept cracking in the same spot so I got highly P.O.'d and smashed it with my fist...ok, looks like I needed TWO vents here ha...

Anyway, he sent it the next day and let me tell you, it looks perfect. And like the dudes said above, a very nice guy to deal with, very communicative every step of the way. Rock on, eggs!
92 MX-3 RS
yence

Post by yence »

Sold OEM sides, fogs and (custom) tails to Mark. Good communication, quick replies to emails. Friendly guy. Payment by Paypal went flawless. Nothing but good things, thx Mark.
1995 noble green MX-3 RS (sold)
1994 clear white MX-3 GS (r.i.p.)
1987 white RX-7 FC
1993 mighty grey MX-3 GS
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

Sold millenia alternator to him...good guy, no problems.....Thank You!
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
Unicorn

Post by Unicorn »

He bought an enlarged throttlebody of me in the UK, payment was with me in a couple of days and he even paid the paypal fees 8)
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Sold me some eunos skirts, they arrived fast and was the best to deal with. Thanks Mark!
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Gotta say thanks to Mark yet again :) He sent me a couple of side light sockets for my car. Nice guy and good communication. :) Thanks again man :)

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

Got eunos side skirts from him. great packaging, great transaction Thanks Mark!
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

As many of you saw, My JDM folding mirrors were stolen from Marks car as he was graciously going to try and fix them.

Well, he came and got my RS mirrors, replaced the guts and mirrors with the JDM ones!

Marks a great guy to work with!
MidNight

Post by MidNight »

This guy is great!! sent me a volume buttom for free! I was at least gonna give him the shipping back but he refused. What a nice guy!
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

I bought a pair of engine mounts from him. He shipped them within 24hr of payment. Items were perfect. Great deal and guy. Thanks again.
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
ninjajim4

Re: Feedback: Mooneggs

Post by ninjajim4 »

Mark sent me some windshield wiper caps and interior trim for nothing. he wouldn't even let me pay him for his time or shipping. however, it took him over 12 hours to put it in the mail, so i rate him a C+.

jk man... thanks so much :2thumbsup:
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Re: Feedback: Mooneggs

Post by Mnemonic »

mark is terrible terrible person he gets all these cool parts and doesn't share and makes people stand in line waiting for them outside of his house, i've asked him several times to have a number system so that we can get numbers to show our place in line, but he refuses, i keep getting bumped back in line because people are letting there friends have cutzies in the line, i think i'm going to just drive the car over the people in the line and then drive through his front door and have a shopping spree on rare mx-3 parts :)

jk marks koo!
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”