Is this a scam?

Off-Topic Discussions
sk8erdude802

Is this a scam?

Post by sk8erdude802 »

Ok so im really wanting an iPod touch and Im willing to pay the 3 or 4 hundred for one but I keep seeing all this free ipod crap and I know it has to be a scam or something so ive been reading into it. Its a pyramid scheme of course but there are plenty of articles (search google for freeipods.com scheme or something) saying if you actually get the referals they really do pay out so I was wanting to know if any of you guys had heard any real results from it. Supposedly theres free offers in the list but who knows? I signed up for an account to see if its real and because I was wanting to get a block buster online account anyway. Any info would be cool. Thanks again.

Steve-O

P.S. Ive got a link to the actual page. if anyone wants it PM me.I just didnt feel like it would be right to post it on here.
93' MX-3 GS SE ZE - Sold to Acheron1502! SOLD!!!

93' MX-3 GS SE - R.I.P. K8 with Integra CAI, HEI mod, Koni inserts with H&R's,drift kit, Kicker KX400.1 and KX200.2 amps, 2 kicker 12s, set of 6x9's. Custom trunk enclosure

MyFeedBackThread
^^^^^ Click on image for my work log ^^^^^
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

you have to follow the instructions to the letter and most people miss it by just one mistake but they do pay out...
sk8erdude802

Post by sk8erdude802 »

Im pretty sure Im going to find out. Im like 25% there now but Its slowing down cause I didnt stay on it over the weekend.

Steve-O

93' MX-3 GS SE - R.I.P. K8 with Integra CAI, HEI mod, Koni inserts with H&R's,drift kit, Kicker KX400.1 and KX200.2 amps, 2 kicker 12s, set of 6x9's. Custom trunk enclosure

MyFeedBackThread
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

My friend actually got a Ipod video through them .. I don't know the exact procedure though ...
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

its a lot of bullshat you have to do. My buddy got a nano through those things.

YOu have to refer like 15 people who 100% MUST sign up & recruit themselves....so if you have no friends you might as well go buy a ipod now.

You'll also get an unbelievable amount of spam email & snailmail in your mailbox from all the BS "partners" they have.

IMVHO its not worth selling yourself out to get a ipod
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

Wasn't there a banner on the top of this forum at one point..lol Probably Jff wanted an Ipod, wonder if he got one.
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
sk8erdude802

Post by sk8erdude802 »

ok so far ive got 4 people to sign up for it using a couple different methods. theres a website out there just for trading referals and it works if you can manage nto to get scammed by people not really wanting to trade. Im going to move down to the 8 gb touch cause it only takes 5 refs. They have a source things to add to show your progress. Mine says 4/8 cause I originally signed up for the 16gb but Its really alot of work...ive been online atleast 5 days a week setting up trades and basically advertising. thats basicall what there making money on. but anyway its taken me since the 11 to get this far. Im going to freakin make it. Ill take pics if I get it

**edit**
allrighty then. Im just not smart or cool enough to show you guys the code for the counter thing. it keeps actin all funny.

MyFeedBackThread
sk8erdude802

Post by sk8erdude802 »

It shipped out the 16. Ill tell you guys if I actually get it. Im pretty excited. Took me a month to get it all done though.

Steve-O

MyFeedBackThread
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

:shock: wow that will be cool if you actually get it! seems like ALOT of work though...
sk8erdude802

Post by sk8erdude802 »

yeah I think I calculated it up to around 40 hours that Iput in. I mean thats all free time stuff. Time I would have spent messin around online anyway. 40 hrs @ 8 bucks an hour = 320 bucks. the people who actually get it dont get it for free they put in hours of work. and those who fall short just pad the pockets of the owners. Meh. it was worth finding out about the scheme and getting a "free" touch but I wont be doing it again in the near future. It would be extremely easy if you had 5 to 8 friends that you were cool enough with to get to do your site.

Steve-O

MyFeedBackThread
matt753

Post by matt753 »

I bet we could do it on here if we wanted, its just like a pyramid scheme so if we get a bunch of people together willing to sign up, it shouldn't be that hard.
sk8erdude802

Post by sk8erdude802 »

If you decide to Ive got a forum that will help alot. they do nothing but trades for sites like that. its free . PM me if your interested. my advice is to make sure you follow the rules cause I know of three people that got banned and lost all their work for random stuff. PM me if you want the link

Steve-O

MyFeedBackThread
sk8erdude802

Post by sk8erdude802 »

Hell yeah I got it! Im selling it on ebay for 280 so I can buy a 16 gig! Thats awesome!

Steve-O

MyFeedBackThread
MX-3.com
Site Administrator
antispam: No

Post by MX-3.com »

mx3autozam wrote:Wasn't there a banner on the top of this forum at one point..lol Probably Jff wanted an Ipod, wonder if he got one.
Yeah, I did eventually get an iPod Nano though one of those sites. They are legitimate, but not always easy to fulfill. I did have to wait forever for it.

They have changed the rules, and there are time limits now and for you to fulfill your requirements, it is getting harder and harder.
ImageJeff Aycan - Site & Forum Owner/Administrator
2003 Audi A4 3.0 Quattro Sedan (Brilliant Black)
2004 Audi A4 Avant 1.8T (Light Silver Metallic)
2000 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R (Lime Green/Ebony)
SOLD - 1995 MX-3 Precidia RS (Blaze Red)
SOLD - 2000 Honda Civic Si (Vogue Silver Metallic)
SOLD - 2005 Honda CR-V LX AWD (Redondo Red Pearl)

Please Help Support MX-3.com - (Contact me for MX-3.com Decal Purchases)

Return to “Off-Topic”