ITEMS FOR SALE

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Bad_Ktty02

ITEMS FOR SALE

Post by Bad_Ktty02 »

Driving back to college a couple weeks ago, my engine caught fire. Eventually, my whole MX-3 caught fire and my pride and joy went up in flames. There's nothing left on the car itself that i can salvage, but I have stuff that I took off of it before it blew up.<p>I'm selling my GS rims and the tires that go with it, I think they're Eagle tires.
I also have 2 headlights with bulbs, great working condition, i had taken them off because i put on newer ones.
i also have the orange side markers left from when i replaced them with clear ones. <p>This is a very sad time for me, that car was my life. I had tint, a system, rims, tires, a cat-back, an intake, i even had 4 brand new speakers still in the boxes in my trunk. Anyway, let me know if any of you are interested in buying my old car stuff. I certainly can't use it anymore.
thanks,<BR>-=*Heather*=-<BR>'93 Mazda MX-3 Special Edition
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: ITEMS FOR SALE

Post by Custommx3 »

that sucks.. best of luck findig another :)
Bad_Ktty02

Re: ITEMS FOR SALE

Post by Bad_Ktty02 »

ya damn right! let this be a lesson to you guys... INVEST IN A FIRE EXTINGUISHER! the fire department that came to put out the flaming wreckage that was my baby said that it was an electrical fire that caught an oil leak that i didn't know i had. <p>by the way, i'm asking $50 for the headlights and $500 for the set of 4 GS rims and tires.
thanks,<BR>-=*Heather*=-<BR>'93 Mazda MX-3 Special Edition

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”