I Need A Eunos 800/Millenea Curved Neck Intake

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
jessefehr

I Need A Eunos 800/Millenea Curved Neck Intake

Post by jessefehr »

Please someone tell me where the hell I can find this square ported intake off the Eunos 800 or Millenia. In need it for the K8 to KLZE engine swap.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

most of the time you can call the local salvage yard. I paid $150 for my millenia intake.
mx34u2nv

Post by mx34u2nv »

check probealk.com and mx6.com as well, they will usually trade ya for the long neck im hat u have... or u just can use the long neck im as well,... use the kl31 tb and use the throttle cable holder thing..( mid brain fart ok?) from the k8 tb. ya gotta shave a bity from the tb as well. its not to hard to do... wehn u hook up im make sure u got a really good vacume diagram, not the one from this site...
Full fx designs body kit, Apex lowering springs tokico struts, walbro fuelpump, klze, 17" sachhi wheels, b'm short throw shifter, ractive frount and rear tower bars, kl36 ecu. all for sale....pending
zoomzoommx

Post by zoomzoommx »

so thats how you put a straight neck in an mx-3... pictures. please
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

Somebodys selling one dirt cheap in the For Sale forum on this site. $100 shipped. Jump on that.
mx34u2nv

Post by mx34u2nv »

k ill try to send them here they are on my phone...and u have to raise ur rear engine mount little bit....
Full fx designs body kit, Apex lowering springs tokico struts, walbro fuelpump, klze, 17" sachhi wheels, b'm short throw shifter, ractive frount and rear tower bars, kl36 ecu. all for sale....pending
mx34u2nv

Post by mx34u2nv »

I dont have my kl31 tb anymore to show which pieces to grind off, but u pretty much grind off everything thats not attached to the wheel thingy....

u'll need a 90 right after the tb for ur cai....
zoomzoommx

Post by zoomzoommx »

witch throttle body is that. just wondering.. because that looks like it fits to me. just a simple batter relocate. i want to put my straight neck on but need to know exaclty how you did that. im not going to lie i dint beleive you. mabey a quick tutorial... PM me.

ps and what did you do to the linkage??
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

just get solid mounts not modded, move the brake lines to the other side of the brake master cyl, k8 TB throttle arm, relocate battery and ur good
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
bdr2k5

Post by bdr2k5 »

i got one with 1 ground coat and 2 clear high temp coats

140$, does not include TB, vris stuff or fuel rail.

93 mx-3 w/ Curved Neck klze
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

mx34u2nv wrote:Image

I dont have my kl31 tb anymore to show which pieces to grind off, but u pretty much grind off everything thats not attached to the wheel thingy....

u'll need a 90 right after the tb for ur cai....
I've seen those pics before. and now I just have to say wow that rear mount must be modded ALOT. I remember when fieromx3 had his straight neck in. there was not near bthat much cleaance. I wouldn't advice modding the rear mount tho.
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Take this car's mount! just watch out.. its in the junk yard for a reason lol
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

i can probably get you a complete one with every sensor for plug n play installation. hit me up if you need one, i can check with the local importer. they usually have them in stock
Open_dump

Post by Open_dump »

thats a good price for an intake manifold i couldnt get anything less than $200 from a ny junkyard. thats y i traded on probetalk haha

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”