rrfpr diagram. last step!

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
PWRD_BY_HKS

rrfpr diagram. last step!

Post by PWRD_BY_HKS »

Okay so this puppy is ready to get turned on. This is all I need. Can anyone post a diagram on how to route the rrfpr. Thanks fellas.
jdmx-3 KID OF THE Image
VICTORIA RACING
ZE PERFORMANCE IN 915 TX
Kl01-ZE,Kl31 ecu, millenia manifold, ngk plugs, ngk wires, probe tranny/ and clutch (stock), VortecH FMU 12:1, Aeromotive AFPR, Tial .38mm Wastegate w/ 4lbs spring, Walboro 255 pump, AiResearch T4, 3" down pipe, GODSPEED manifold, Spearco Boost Gauges, BF Goodrich G-force drag radials.
14.8 1/4 mile all motor untimed on boost.
PWRD_BY_HKS

Post by PWRD_BY_HKS »

can i run a hose from the stock to the aftermarket of does the stock have to come out period....
jdmx-3 KID OF THE Image
VICTORIA RACING
ZE PERFORMANCE IN 915 TX
Kl01-ZE,Kl31 ecu, millenia manifold, ngk plugs, ngk wires, probe tranny/ and clutch (stock), VortecH FMU 12:1, Aeromotive AFPR, Tial .38mm Wastegate w/ 4lbs spring, Walboro 255 pump, AiResearch T4, 3" down pipe, GODSPEED manifold, Spearco Boost Gauges, BF Goodrich G-force drag radials.
14.8 1/4 mile all motor untimed on boost.
mazdamx3freak

Post by mazdamx3freak »

i believe it depends if your using it for boost dependent or to set idle on how u need to hook it up...

Return to “Forced Induction”