im just about to get a '95 mx3 and....

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
miLhowz

im just about to get a '95 mx3 and....

Post by miLhowz »

my a--hole friend tells me "oh...so you're getting a chick car...you never see guys driving a precedia" is this true? is it a "chick" car? :(
back alley

Re: im just about to get a '95 mx3 and....

Post by back alley »

it's certainly a car that is noticed by women. they seem to like the looks, the colour, the ride. i had the same comments from a buddy of mine but i have also had more favourable comments from women about this car - more so than any other car i have driven. my opinion...
KingFisher

Post by KingFisher »

Dude, The MX-3 is just a car that chicks DIG. I know all kinds of guys that drive them, Just drop it an inch or so and it looks like a different car anyhow. In my school parking lot alone I have had three people 2girls, 1guy want to buy it from me, and that is since Sept. Chicks love the looks of them.
ANDREW*<BR>1996 Mazda MX-3 GS
SirCruizer

Post by SirCruizer »

Is there something wrong with a chic car? I allwayz thought having a chic car was cool cause all the chics wants a ride in it... IE who cares what the guys say, your get yours when you steal thier girlfriends away cause they love riding around in your sweet Mazda and tired of riding around in a redneck pickup truck... HEHE But yeah I went cruisin the other night and parked at one of the corner stores to get a soda. I came outside with 3 different women asking me questions and wanting a ride. I NEVER got that from my camaro berlinetta and guess what... The Berlinetta was targeted towards women but I liked the luxury touches that came with the Berlinetta
Friends dont let friends drive Domestic
axess

Post by axess »

That's true, alot of guys told me it was a chicks car (of course after i bought it), but I got over it soon after. I love my car, and it is also true that chicks really dig this car. A bunch of girls asked me to ride in it, that never happened with my '86 grand am (it was actually an Am Grand, the letters were revesed, and no I'm not the one who reversed them!!)<P>Now if I was riding a VW Cabrio, that would be a chick's car...<BR>I think i'm much better off with the MX-3 than cavaliers or civics like some of my friends have, or also ford tempos ;)<P>Bottom line is, if you like the car, who cares, specialy if you plan to put appereance mods on it.
Stephane '96 Blaze Red RS

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”