u have to check this out so that u guys never do this.

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
Limegreen mx-3

u have to check this out so that u guys never do this.

Post by Limegreen mx-3 »

my bro told about this i said wtf lmao well after reading this i think u will think the same

http://www.mx6.com/forums/2g-mx6-forced ... o-mod.html
(12.4@118@18psi) 92 MX-3, KIA (BP-DE)Swap, Electromotive TEC II Standalone, 8,200 Rev Limit, Custom Intake/Exhaust Manifold, 1,000cc PTE Injectors, Custom Fuel Rail, Aeromotive FPR, 80MM Holley TB, MSD 8.5MM Wires, NGK V-Power #8, SC6262 Turbo, 3 in. DownPipe, Tial WG/BOV, 600HP PTE FMIC, 2.5IN Intercooler Piping, EQUUS/Autometer KIA G-Series Tran, Extreme ACT Clutch, Built BP in starting process.
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

yea ive been following that for awile now, i dont think anyone but that guy would ever try to do that .

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
ElectricEnergy

Post by ElectricEnergy »

Hahahaha,

That is definitely one special turbo setup.... special with a capital "R"
KL-ZE Swap - OBX SS Headers - 2.5" Exhaust - Falken Azenis Tires - H&R Springs - ZX-2 Struts - CAI - Front & Rear Tower Bar - AWR Motor Mounts - 100hp wet shot (yet to be tested)
RbluE_MX-6

Post by RbluE_MX-6 »

Well somebody's gotta check in over there and represent. lol

This will go on for a few more days before it gets locked away in the vault.
88 Mx-6 GT FE-DOHC rebuilt

Too much to list...
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

dam... i just saw this and WOW.. not even I would do this.. theres also some guy running 5psi no fuel upgrades and he is wondering why his engine bay is getting hot.. still tho he prooved that ebay parts do work.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

HAHAh...

the only thing better than this would have been JB weld...no really, JB weld would of worked better than him burning through the fins haha..

moron. "Why are there chunks flying at me whenever i work under the hood of my car?"
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
mazdax3speed

Post by mazdax3speed »

wow...um, yeah so i hope he lets everybody know that works out for him
Orange 95' BPT GT28r, MSII on the way
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Yeah, they are smashing that guy on my local forums, they all think that he is special in a political correct sense. I just don't understand why anyone would think that was safe, adding mass to something that spins at 150k rpm's is never a smart thing to do. Oh well let him find that out.
Blaze Red '92 K8 Mx-3 GS. Never got around to a ZE swap. SOLD
1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD. Don't worry i'll come back around to the Mazda world.
Open_dump

Post by Open_dump »

that is the dumbest s--- ive ever seen....

Return to “Forced Induction”