advice..bp to bpt..

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
MAPEXMX3

advice..bp to bpt..

Post by MAPEXMX3 »

hello my dear mx3 fellow...
im a proud owner of a brand new (rebuilt my self) bp engine...and WOW...the first week was...WOOOW...and then just...wow....and after a few months..its like ..ok....and now...am adictid..whant more..need more.like a drug...speed is my friend...so...my question is..

BP-T....rebuilt my actual bp to a bt-p...or buy a complet bp-t...

mi answer was..to buy a complete one...but there all come with the tranny...awd...but a got the g-tranny..so i dont needed..(and awd..doenst help me.)

but to rebuilt my engine is going to be compliquated ..compression ratio..rod and brg..fuel pressure..air cooler..ect ect....

so...what sude i do...and please..dont tell my to buy a new car...i though about it..and.na...i like my baby mx3.... :wink:
jaydog5678

Post by jaydog5678 »

I would say find a GTX or GT-R intake manifold. Get a good turbo, exhaust mani, upgrade the fuel system, boost controller, fuel controller, colder spark plugs, and find someone that can weld. I would keep the BP engine you have now, and turbo that engine.
MAPEXMX3

Post by MAPEXMX3 »

sound very good...but why a welder...what a got to weld....
gtr or gtx part or hard to find too...i mean here in quebec...im looking over the us...with the price of the dollard...is a good time to buy
corksport i guest...
jaydog5678

Post by jaydog5678 »

A weldor is good for the construction of a new exhaust downpipe and intercooler piping.
TREVO123

Post by TREVO123 »

Corksport has everything you need to boost you BP! Lime Green boosted his stock internal BP and is very satisfied with it, He likes turboing a BP b4 buyin a bpt!
TREVO-Under major construction, Bp coming soon! TO a mx3 near you
1993 MX-3 RS,FULL BLITZ KIT(PROTOTYPE)17"10 SPOKE RIMS,SOHC 1.6L.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2189811
Limegreen mx-3

Post by Limegreen mx-3 »

TREVO123 wrote:Corksport has everything you need to boost you BP! Lime Green boosted his stock internal BP and is very satisfied with it, He likes turboing a BP b4 buyin a bpt!

DAMN STRIGHT I LOVE THAT BP over THAT BPT
(12.4@118@18psi) 92 MX-3, KIA (BP-DE)Swap, Electromotive TEC II Standalone, 8,200 Rev Limit, Custom Intake/Exhaust Manifold, 1,000cc PTE Injectors, Custom Fuel Rail, Aeromotive FPR, 80MM Holley TB, MSD 8.5MM Wires, NGK V-Power #8, SC6262 Turbo, 3 in. DownPipe, Tial WG/BOV, 600HP PTE FMIC, 2.5IN Intercooler Piping, EQUUS/Autometer KIA G-Series Tran, Extreme ACT Clutch, Built BP in starting process.
TREVO123

Post by TREVO123 »

WOOT WOOT
TREVO-Under major construction, Bp coming soon! TO a mx3 near you
1993 MX-3 RS,FULL BLITZ KIT(PROTOTYPE)17"10 SPOKE RIMS,SOHC 1.6L.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2189811
MAPEXMX3

Post by MAPEXMX3 »

:D :D ..OK Ok guys...you got me...im going to lisened the expert....im going to '' turbo" my bp....lol.....thanks for the tip ....you goning to ear me soon,for what to change and what to keep....intake..exhault its ok....i know..cumputer all so...im going to change mi rod dow...im nervesse...and aftre that..injector..fuel pump...spake plug...

one question...i got miata cam whit solid lifter...(MIATA 99 BP-4W) can i keep those cam..or i switch back to the original with hydrolic lifter...
:wink:

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”