WTB: Passenger side power window motor

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
kanatamx3

WTB: Passenger side power window motor

Post by kanatamx3 »

Hey guys,

It's been really annoying not having the ability to open the passenger side window. I've narrowed it down to being the motor. If anyone has a good one let me know. The junk yards want more then i want to spend on one.

I am also looking for the door rubber trim with thoes little plastic clips for both sides. Motor is most important right now though..

Thanks
kanatamx3

Post by kanatamx3 »

I also need the parcel shelf for the trunk.. and i think that's it!
danmyers686

Post by danmyers686 »

I have a good passenger side window motor. Make a reasonable offer + actual shipping and its yours. Also by parcel shelf what do you mean?
Im a potential scammer, do not sell me anything as I owe others $$
DimaK

Post by DimaK »

are you sure that its the motor, cuz switcher are very well known for filing in these cars, but i have the motor and the shelve for the back, you can have everything for $60, and i will even drive it down to you if you want, i wouldn't mind going for a cruice to ottawa, let me know
kanatamx3

Post by kanatamx3 »

DimaK wrote:are you sure that its the motor, cuz switcher are very well known for filing in these cars, but i have the motor and the shelve for the back, you can have everything for $60, and i will even drive it down to you if you want, i wouldn't mind going for a cruice to ottawa, let me know
Sounds like a deal! you don't happen to have an extra passenger side switch just in case? I took the door panel off and poped the switches out.. shorted the wires with no luck! i am pretty good with electronics so i was only able to assume it was the motor... if you do have the switches let me know and maybe you can bring them down also so we can double check.

Thanks for the quick reply. I would be willing to meet you half way also or come down here and we'll party a bit before you head back.

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”