FS: Headlights, Injectors

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
osargeant

FS: Headlights, Injectors

Post by osargeant »

For Sale

1 Pair Used JDM MX3 Headlights in very good condition, coming with H4 connectors and H4 bulbs for an easy swap. Asking $120USono + shipping

1 set 94-97 Miata 230cc high impedance injectors (used)
1 set 89-92 Mazda MX6 turbo 330cc high impedance injectors (used)
1 set 89 NA Supra 310cc low impedance injectors (used)

Asking $40US+shipping for any of the injectors

Have some other MX3 stuff here as well, ask about any part you may be interested in.

Contact me at oliver_sargeant@hotmail.com if interested
JSpec Turbo MX3 (1.6 DOHC)
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/310985

Port and Polished Head, Ported Intake Manifold, Valve Job, GTX Manifold, Hybrid Turbo, Cone Filter, 2.5" Exhaust, 2.5" Downpipe, ACT Street Clutch, Lightened Flywheel, MSD 6A Ignition, Boost Retard and SS Coil, Magnecor Plug Wires, Denso Iridium Plugs, UR Lightened Pulley, Spearco FMIC, Turbo XS BOV & MBC, BEGI RRFPR, Supra Injectors, Walbro 255 Fuel Pump, Autometer Gauges, Pivot Shift Light
osargeant

Post by osargeant »

Here are pics of the headlights.

Port and Polished Head, Ported Intake Manifold, Valve Job, GTX Manifold, Hybrid Turbo, Cone Filter, 2.5" Exhaust, 2.5" Downpipe, ACT Street Clutch, Lightened Flywheel, MSD 6A Ignition, Boost Retard and SS Coil, Magnecor Plug Wires, Denso Iridium Plugs, UR Lightened Pulley, Spearco FMIC, Turbo XS BOV & MBC, BEGI RRFPR, Supra Injectors, Walbro 255 Fuel Pump, Autometer Gauges, Pivot Shift Light
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

I guess the headlight lenses are plastic?

Just let me know when you are ready to sell that RHD mx-3! :shock:
osargeant

Post by osargeant »

The headlight lenses are plastic but a slightly different design to the North American headlights lenses. It is a much cleaner and sharper look, I would have to take pictures of the 2 side by side to show you what I mean.

Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

Oh I know, I have a glass H4 set but I was just asking so everyone knew they were plastic and not glass :wink:

still a good deal if you want an upgraded beam pattern! :D
Postman2K

Post by Postman2K »

DIBS on the headlights! PM'd you.
osargeant

Post by osargeant »

Cmon guys, buy buy :D

I need the cash to mod my turbo MX3 :lol:

Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

if you had the matte finish inside of them I would've bought them already... but I'm not sure if they even made that type in plastic

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”