[WTB] GS rear seat

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
ktmrider

[WTB] GS rear seat

Post by ktmrider »

Broke one of the latches, in need of a rear/lower GS seat to NM 87114.
Thanks for any info/help!
93 MX-3 1.8L V-6
FREE!
Philthy

Post by Philthy »

What color? What latch? Im going to gut mine for racing will have interior parts for sale.
92 MX-3 GS, KL-ZE, OBX headers, 2-1/2" exhaust, XL Performance muffler, AASCO Aluminum flywheel,Pheno spacers,APEXi Airflow computer,Eibach springs,Tockico struts, Toyo RA1 205/50ZR15s, B&M short shifter. MS control arm Bushings, SS clutch line, SS brake hoses
ktmrider

Post by ktmrider »

Prefer the LT blue/black but at this point a functional lower seat cushion is the main goal.
The latches ( or clips ) that the seat cushion slide into that keep it from coming off is the main reason we need a new one.
I'm in NM, zc 87114, let me know how much and when it might be available thx!
93 MX-3 1.8L V-6
FREE!
danmyers686

Post by danmyers686 »

Ive also got one make an offer + actual shipping, Interior is Tan. Im in the US though so shipping might be alittle bit.
Im a potential scammer, do not sell me anything as I owe others $$
Philthy

Post by Philthy »

I havn't pulled my rear seat in a while, but doesn't the clip sit in the body and the large"wire loop" is attached to the seat? Have you checked w/ the dealer? If they can get them they are probably cheap being plastic clips and all.
92 MX-3 GS, KL-ZE, OBX headers, 2-1/2" exhaust, XL Performance muffler, AASCO Aluminum flywheel,Pheno spacers,APEXi Airflow computer,Eibach springs,Tockico struts, Toyo RA1 205/50ZR15s, B&M short shifter. MS control arm Bushings, SS clutch line, SS brake hoses
ktmrider

Post by ktmrider »

Yeah, that's right on the mount. I have not looked personally ( just word from my bro ) but he implied the loop pulled out of the seat base itself and cannot be repaired.
93 MX-3 1.8L V-6
FREE!
Philthy

Post by Philthy »

my seat is tan w/rips along the center seam :(
25$+shipping if your interested.

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”