about my car, and who I sold it to!

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Jdmtunedmx3
BANNED Member

about my car, and who I sold it to!

Post by Jdmtunedmx3 »

Hey guys,

well alot of people asked me what happened to my 92 GS, well it got in a accident, so I posted it for sale on craigslist, Ford calls me ( Yes, Ford the company) and tells me they want to buy it. I ask why, they want to make it into a race for the 24 hr le mons in Detroit at the end of sept , so I jumped on it because of all the perks. I will be working with the crew in the pits for 24 hrs. I will be taking pics and more for you guys that dont believe me . I bought a new project, a 89 Honda Accord LXI. I will keep you updated.

Jay
" It's not about whats on the outside. It's about whats on the inside. It's about your heart slowing down. It's about riding that line between good and idiot. Because the truth is, it anint a hobby."
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

WOOT WOOT! Awesome

Ford putting it down for the MX3!
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

thats fricken sweet. good job.
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Why in the hell would Ford buy a Mazda to race?... Are you sure is wasn't some peeps that work at Ford or something.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
Tropical Emerald 1993

Post by Tropical Emerald 1993 »

For how much did you sold it? Were there any rust on the body?
Jdmtunedmx3
BANNED Member

Post by Jdmtunedmx3 »

PATDIESEL wrote:Why in the hell would Ford buy a Mazda to race?... Are you sure is wasn't some peeps that work at Ford or something.
No Ford The Company actually bought it, for the 24 hr le mons race in Detroit.
" It's not about whats on the outside. It's about whats on the inside. It's about your heart slowing down. It's about riding that line between good and idiot. Because the truth is, it anint a hobby."
Jdmtunedmx3
BANNED Member

Post by Jdmtunedmx3 »

Tropical Emerald 1993 wrote:For how much did you sold it? Were there any rust on the body?
Well the front end was smash bu it still ran and drove perfect after the accident, a little rust on the rear corners. I will post pics of the race when I get them.
Hoodzy

Post by Hoodzy »

sounds bunk to me
http://www.cardomain.com/id/hoodzy13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.id-studio.ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.behance.net/CollinH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1995 Creek Mica Blue GS
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

that's cool, post some pics
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Infinity

Post by Infinity »

there are tonz of mx3's why would they buy a wrecked one?
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

Nice..I'm now curious to how ford will make this car for 24hour lemans. I wanna see this when done and details on what they decide for the motor.
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
Jdmtunedmx3
BANNED Member

Post by Jdmtunedmx3 »

no problem, and for the guys who think its bunk , just wait and see. the pics will speak for them selfs. I wasn't going to say anything but people kept asking. and wont the ones that dont believe me feel like dumb asses when they see the pics to prove it.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

I'll wait to see pics... They run the car for 24 hours straight in that race?

If they throw a klze in it, the mx-3 can run for 24 hours straight cuz I've done it before in mine... I drove from Memphis, TN to Bullhead City, AZ, in 24 hours straight... stopped 5 times for gas and that was it! 1500 miles!
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

PATDIESEL wrote:Why in the hell would Ford buy a Mazda to race?... Are you sure is wasn't some peeps that work at Ford or something.
LMAO.. you kids need to read closer. It's the 24 hours of Lemons, not LeMans (LeMans is in France). It's a 12 hour race (6 hours each day) and the competitors must buy and prepare the car for under $500. I went to it last month out here in Cali and it was hilarious. 90 buckets circling track at blinding speeds (slow cars are really fast when stripped to barely the frame and tuned past their limit). Maybe I'll post some pictures later.
ElectricEnergy

Post by ElectricEnergy »

Hahahahahaha,

that makes a lot more sense! I bet it'll do well though.
KL-ZE Swap - OBX SS Headers - 2.5" Exhaust - Falken Azenis Tires - H&R Springs - ZX-2 Struts - CAI - Front & Rear Tower Bar - AWR Motor Mounts - 100hp wet shot (yet to be tested)

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”