MX3 on GTR2

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
PWRD_BY_HKS

Post by PWRD_BY_HKS »

get a name and a written concent .... you wouldnt want that to come and bite you in the arse.....
jdmx-3 KID OF THE Image
VICTORIA RACING
ZE PERFORMANCE IN 915 TX
Kl01-ZE,Kl31 ecu, millenia manifold, ngk plugs, ngk wires, probe tranny/ and clutch (stock), VortecH FMU 12:1, Aeromotive AFPR, Tial .38mm Wastegate w/ 4lbs spring, Walboro 255 pump, AiResearch T4, 3" down pipe, GODSPEED manifold, Spearco Boost Gauges, BF Goodrich G-force drag radials.
14.8 1/4 mile all motor untimed on boost.
Tropical Emerald 1993

Post by Tropical Emerald 1993 »

Nucleon

Post by Nucleon »

i ve an email from Mazda. I printed it out. The Emailadress is from Mazda.

NFS Model.
GTR2 needs very much customizing on the Model. The doors are fix and you cant open the hood... and something like that. It isn´t a problem to make the model, but it take a lot of time to search after the format that nfs needs.

thats the biggest problem of the modeling.

Here a new Screenshot:

Nucleon

Post by Nucleon »

Here is a new picture. The MXs are very easy to drive, so you can push very hard over the curbs. The Mx jumps very nice, but its nice to handle...

give me one month... and its on you PC!

93_MX3 GS

Post by 93_MX3 GS »

looks good so far :2thumbsup: keep it up, let us know when its done , ive got my steering wheel ready! :)
PWRD_BY_HKS

Post by PWRD_BY_HKS »

SICK!!!!!!!!!
jdmx-3 KID OF THE Image
VICTORIA RACING
ZE PERFORMANCE IN 915 TX
Kl01-ZE,Kl31 ecu, millenia manifold, ngk plugs, ngk wires, probe tranny/ and clutch (stock), VortecH FMU 12:1, Aeromotive AFPR, Tial .38mm Wastegate w/ 4lbs spring, Walboro 255 pump, AiResearch T4, 3" down pipe, GODSPEED manifold, Spearco Boost Gauges, BF Goodrich G-force drag radials.
14.8 1/4 mile all motor untimed on boost.
prunn

Post by prunn »

Wow... an mx-3 mod for gtr2!!! :D
I wanted to make one for rfactor, gp4 or maybe something else... but my shape is still far from done
capamx3

Post by capamx3 »

nucleon, einfach nur geil....schön das du auch hier bist
nucleon, it´s just horny....nice to see you here
Nucleon

Post by Nucleon »

@ Capa: Klar bin ich hier :D Die Jungs wollen doch auch MX3 auf dem PC fahren. Ein Capa Motorsports Car kommt auch noch... verlass dich drauf :D

@ All
I think in one month the car is available on mx-3-community.de or gtr4u.de.

@prunn, if you want the 3D model for rfactor... thats no problem. If it is really ready for big races i can send it to you. But you have to ask Mazda for permission to name the car "Mazda MX3". I asked in germany. I didn´t know if i can give it for download in another country. But i think Mazda Germany know, that the internet is worldwide.

I just search anybody that deployes the car on GTA.
In GTR the Model ist very fine. Just the reflections of the color arent so well. But i will fix it. if you crash, the car get damaged, but it allways drives the same way, with or without front splitter or rear bumber. That why it has no "Spoilers" in the game. The KI is very hard, and they will push you if you brakes to much :D

So i think the MX3 Races will be very hard and not boring. The easy drive of the car is fun!!! Realy!!! There are just Problems with understeering in second gear corners if you brake to late. Than the corner ends in the wall :? But if you drive with brain, the car is very nice to handle and you can throw it in the corners...

Have a nice Day guys!! ähm... night!!
prunn

Post by prunn »

Nucleon wrote: @prunn, if you want the 3D model for rfactor... thats no problem. If it is really ready for big races i can send it to you. But you have to ask Mazda for permission to name the car "Mazda MX3". I asked in germany. I didn´t know if i can give it for download in another country. But i think Mazda Germany know, that the internet is worldwide.
are you sure??? ok maybe for rfactor... like a1gp is an illegal mod cause the game is based on mods... but for everything else, it's based on your work not theirs, if they want to have something to say, they should give their 3d model... and that's not going to happen
I dont know if I'm gonna need your model mine is about 50% done but lately I started to work on the real car a bit more :)
Nucleon

Post by Nucleon »

i only mean, that "Mazda" and "Mx3" is a copyrighted name. You arent allowed to use it in germany if you have no permission.

the dawn thing is, that mazda could say, that they will hunt everybody how uses the name without permission. the result are round about 1000$ that you have to pay for the "hunting-work".

if you don´t want this, you have to name the car not mazda and not mx3. if you have the permission, you can name it mazda, and everybody finds it in google or something like that. Thats why i ve asked them. They only say, that i have to make an "attention" that it is no officiall mazda mod.

ive done it in the readme and in the game menu.
Nucleon

Post by Nucleon »

Hello Boys of the sun.

The new Version is available:
U will find it on http://www.mx-3-community.de

There is the Thread:
GTR2 MX3 - Der MX-3 im Spiel :D

So... please give me feedback.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”