What kind of Music...

Off-Topic Discussions
danmyers686

What kind of Music...

Post by danmyers686 »

What kind of music do you guys listen to, Im alittle behind on music for my ipod, everyone post up what they listen to.
Im a potential scammer, do not sell me anything as I owe others $$
shameem
Supporting Member

Post by shameem »

danmyers686

Post by danmyers686 »

Music in general not just "bumping" music lol
Im a potential scammer, do not sell me anything as I owe others $$
Steve_SK

Post by Steve_SK »

Mike Oldfield, Blackmore's Night, Enigma, J.M.Jarre, J.R.Blackmore, Tom Newman, David Bedford, Rainbow, ERA, Vangelis, Black, Oliver Shanti.. and much more. :)
MX-3 V6 1993 | Black | EU-spec | K819
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Everything.. well.. except Rap and Opera.. Rap cause it aint singing and I can hear people b----ing in rythme... all the time... when I'm at work Yo! Ok.. that was sad.. but you get my point ;) Opera? With the exception of the Warner Brothers classic "Kill the Wabbit".. cant understand a damn thing they are singing.

Country, R&B, Thrash, Alternative, Heavy Metal, Classic Rock, Soft Rock, Oldies, Dance, Techno.. its all good :D As for specific names of bands.. Sorry.. I aint got the time to type all THAT crap out here LOL

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Right now, got a few songs on the playlist, seem to be lsitening to some covers lately:

Metal:

Quietdrive - Time after time
Non point - In the air tonight
Styles of beyond - Nine thou

Rap:

DJ Khaled - were taking over
T-pain - Bartender
50 cent - Straight to the bank
LL Cool J - Freeze remix

Thats about it for now, I have to much music
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

JOELL F***KIN ORTIZ all day, BROOKLYN Stand the f*** up! Ok now that I'm done gettin all hyped...
If anyone here loves hip hop, please stop listening to that down south trash all over the radio and DipSet and all that BS. You gotta go cop that Joell Ortiz CD The Brick: The Bodega Chronicles and the Joell Ortiz Time mixtape to learn what real hip hop is.

Joell Ortiz- The Brick:Bodega Chronicles (whole CD), Joell Ortiz Time mixtape (you can get it at DatPiff.com)

50 Cent- I Get Money (hes from around my crib and I know Lloyd Banks and his niggas personally so I gotta hold him down)

Cassidy- Anything he makes on a mixtape

D-Block- Anything Styles P, Sheek and Jadakiss

Sheek Louch- We Spray Crowds

Theres plenty more but this is my short list of newer music that I can think of right now.
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

killswitch engage, flyleaf, disturbed,black label society, non point, NIN, pennywise,lost prophets, static x, tool...... a bunch of good bands........
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.

Return to “Off-Topic”