Cheap Drifter kit on ebay?

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Red_MX3_92

Cheap Drifter kit on ebay?

Post by Red_MX3_92 »

Just wondering if anyone ordered this b4 or if they know of this seller or if theres anything going on with this, caz like 200 bux for a kit hmm.... then i'd get it shipped to canada for 400 still be cheaper than elsewhere.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/93-94-95-96-97-MAZDA ... dZViewItem

if no does anyone know where i could find a cheap front drifter bumper or the whole kit?
95 B6DE 5spd H @ R lowering springs, custom exhaust, 5 spoke noname rims, gtr wing, short shift, alpine mrd 1000 amp, 2 15" ma audio subs, panasonic deck, JBL front speakers AND A BLOWN ENGINE!:(
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

It sucks to see a whole kit that cheap, all I want is the sideskirts from it. Too bad.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

For the drift kit, what you save in buying the kit, you dish out in body shop labor for fitament....ask around for those who have attempted it... You get what you pay for
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
guino

Re: Cheap Drifter kit on ebay?

Post by guino »

Red_MX3_92 wrote:Just wondering if anyone ordered this b4 or if they know of this seller or if theres anything going on with this, caz like 200 bux for a kit hmm.... then i'd get it shipped to canada for 400 still be cheaper than elsewhere.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/93-94-95-96-97-MAZDA ... dZViewItem

if no does anyone know where i could find a cheap front drifter bumper or the whole kit?

here is a site in canada u can get the front bumper for 300$cnd the full kit is also thr. i just put one on my car minus the back bumper because it sticks out way to far for my likeing and the quality really sucked but it still looks nice
what it deww
Bling Bling

Post by Bling Bling »

Wow the picture of my front end is still being used! As for fitment...it took a long time to get it looking "factory"
Stacy Whitrick
MX-West Calgary
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1335558 UPDATED June 6,07
94 GS, Green Envy Pearl QUESTION: Does my car fit the RICE category?
Red_MX3_92

Post by Red_MX3_92 »

Yea thats what i figured about the labour but i will be installing and painting it myself tho but if i have to demper with it that much i doubt it will be worth it..

guino whats that site you were talking about and where are they locatied?
95 B6DE 5spd H @ R lowering springs, custom exhaust, 5 spoke noname rims, gtr wing, short shift, alpine mrd 1000 amp, 2 15" ma audio subs, panasonic deck, JBL front speakers AND A BLOWN ENGINE!:(
Touge

Post by Touge »

yeah, the Driftbody kicks a--...

i like this kind of BK. In Germany nobody knows the rear bumper of the drift BK. We only know the sideskirts.

its so bad that i life in GER, i really want this BK for my MX...

@Bling bling: Your car is really beautiful, but you definetly need sideskirts!

regards
touge

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”