xbox

Off-Topic Discussions
93mx3se
BANNED Member

Post by 93mx3se »

I just got a ps3 and im having trouble getting it to work...i thought i would be able to just plug it into the tv and it should work but its not... I think my av hookups might be broken can somebody please check theres for me is the av cord that hooks into the ps3 supposed to have metal prongs all the way through cuz mine only goes half way with some slots empty
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

danmyers686 wrote:I do this, I can install modchips and the whole bit. Ive done it for a few friends pretty cheap I only charged the modchip cost + labor (about $20). If anyone needs anything done let me know. Xbox and PS2 I can do.
can you do it for 360
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
danmyers686

Post by danmyers686 »

Yea I can flash the firmware on the 360 but there is the chance you are taking if you use xbox live that you will get banned but you will be able to burn games and play them offline. Also 360 flashing does cost abit more cause it is more difficult than just soldering in a modchip ect.. If your still interested shoot me a pm or email with questions for more details.
Im a potential scammer, do not sell me anything as I owe others $$
ScooterBovine
Supporting Member

Post by ScooterBovine »

I am assuming that playing these games off the hard drives more or less eliminates load times?
No more MX-3.
danmyers686

Post by danmyers686 »

Well you can play games from the original xbox's hard drive not the 360, but yes it pretty much gets rid of any load times for any game. I had a 500gb hdd in my old xbox and had it half full of games, legally of course :lol: but anyways if someone wants something done we can work out a deal, cash or maybe even some trades or something.
Im a potential scammer, do not sell me anything as I owe others $$

Return to “Off-Topic”