FS: MX-3 Garage Sale!!! TONS OF STUFF! CHECK IT OUT!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Jdmtunedmx3
BANNED Member

Post by Jdmtunedmx3 »

yes I did and it has beens shipped
" It's not about whats on the outside. It's about whats on the inside. It's about your heart slowing down. It's about riding that line between good and idiot. Because the truth is, it anint a hobby."
Jdmtunedmx3
BANNED Member

Post by Jdmtunedmx3 »

Bump!
" It's not about whats on the outside. It's about whats on the inside. It's about your heart slowing down. It's about riding that line between good and idiot. Because the truth is, it anint a hobby."
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

How bout PMing me a tracking # please. Thanks for the parts :D
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
Jdmtunedmx3
BANNED Member

Post by Jdmtunedmx3 »

Pm sent with tracking #
Jdmtunedmx3
BANNED Member

Post by Jdmtunedmx3 »

bump!
Jdmtunedmx3
BANNED Member

Post by Jdmtunedmx3 »

BUMP
Lookwuticando

Post by Lookwuticando »

Might be interested in the headliner...are those wrinkles on the side or is that just the pic?

I tried to paint mine and got wrinkles and F-ed it up so I need another one...
92 MX-3 RS
Jdmtunedmx3
BANNED Member

Post by Jdmtunedmx3 »

just on the sides as far as I know, havent really looked it since I took it out.
Jdmtunedmx3
BANNED Member

Post by Jdmtunedmx3 »

bump!
Jdmtunedmx3
BANNED Member

Post by Jdmtunedmx3 »

EVERYTHING STILL FOR SALE!
Jdmtunedmx3
BANNED Member

Post by Jdmtunedmx3 »

Bump
Jdmtunedmx3
BANNED Member

Post by Jdmtunedmx3 »

Anyone need anything ?

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”