what car do these go to? help please

This forum is for Discussion on Suspension issues.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

what car do these go to? help please

Post by Mooneggs »

When I did my klze swap many years ago I ordered a combo from RR-Racing.com and I got a CM stage 2 type R clutch and a fidanza flywheel for the 2.5L V6. They also sent me a SS clutch line and these Polyurethane inserts. However I could never figure out how to use them. I assumed they were motor mount inserts but it did not look like they would fit in my mx-3 mounts.

Can someone tell what car's engine mounts the belong to? mx-6? probe?

Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Since RR Racing primarily supports the Ford Probe.. I'd say that would be the safe bet ;)

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
PATDIESEL

Post by PATDIESEL »

MX-6 or a Probe are what they are made to fit. I know we can fit the MX-6 or Probe front engine mount into our cross member, but the holes in the CM need to be drilled a tad larger. I do not know if you can get the rear mount of an MX-6 or Probe to fit, but would think you could.
So basically you need to find a front and rear mount in good condition to make them work on your MX-3.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

thanks for the quick responses guys... :laugh:

I am going with the AWR mounts so I don't need these... I guess I'll make a FS for them... I just needed to know what they were before I tried to sell them LOL
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

You need to know what years those mounts fit. I know the insterts for the Probe are specific. I want to say off the top of my head that 93-94.5 are different than 94.5-97 inserts.

Return to “Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires”