Who's in the TN. / MS area?????

Mazda Mx-3 owners in the southeastern states.
SSR Mx-3

Post by SSR Mx-3 »

I am in Mount Juliet. Anybody in a 45 minute driving distance?
SSR Mx-3: Custom CAI, custom 2.25 Magnaflow Exhaust (high-flow cat, resonator, & muffler), Genie 4-1 Header, Tokico Blue Struts, H&R Lowering Springs, Corksport front and rear Strut Bars, SSR Competition Wheels (11 lbs), Corksport Short-Shifter, KVR Slotted Front Rotors w/ KVR Carbon FIber Break Pads.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 RS

"God cannot give us happiness and peace apart from Himself, because it is not there. There is no such thing."- C.S. Lewis
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

you coming to memphis anytime soon?
SSR Mx-3

Post by SSR Mx-3 »

Not really. Memphis is about a 4 hour driving distance. I might make my way out there in two months or so.
SSR Mx-3: Custom CAI, custom 2.25 Magnaflow Exhaust (high-flow cat, resonator, & muffler), Genie 4-1 Header, Tokico Blue Struts, H&R Lowering Springs, Corksport front and rear Strut Bars, SSR Competition Wheels (11 lbs), Corksport Short-Shifter, KVR Slotted Front Rotors w/ KVR Carbon FIber Break Pads.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 RS

"God cannot give us happiness and peace apart from Himself, because it is not there. There is no such thing."- C.S. Lewis
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

Let me know if you guys meet...
SSR Mx-3

Post by SSR Mx-3 »

Custommx3, where are you located at?
1992 Mazda Mx-3 RS

Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

Its under my name :)
SSR Mx-3

Post by SSR Mx-3 »

Ha. Sorry about that. I just joined the site two days ago. Still learning. Lol. But thats cool. Like I said earlier, I could very well be making my way out towards Germantown/Memphis area a few months from now. I will definitely keep you two updated if I am going out that way.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 RS

sk8erdude802

Post by sk8erdude802 »

Where is everyone in knoxville for real? someone come chill with me while i do a ze swap.

steve-o
93' MX-3 GS SE ZE - Sold to Acheron1502! SOLD!!!

93' MX-3 GS SE - R.I.P. K8 with Integra CAI, HEI mod, Koni inserts with H&R's,drift kit, Kicker KX400.1 and KX200.2 amps, 2 kicker 12s, set of 6x9's. Custom trunk enclosure

MyFeedBackThread
^^^^^ Click on image for my work log ^^^^^
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

On my way to Antioch Saturday to nelson Mazda.. gotta pick up my new MS6
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

what's up TN peeps??? :D
Robotaz

Post by Robotaz »

I'm in Fairfield Glade next to Crossville. I have a '93 GS ATX with only K&N and 2.25 inch exhaust with generic Turbo muffler in addons, but the rest of the car is almost 100% restored to original and new including everything from the radiator, all suspension parts, axles, tranny, only things left are fuel pump and steering mechanism. No CELs ever. The body is so so but it's meant to go to the mall and for weekend country road a-- hauling with the dog(no women allowed in this car), not looking at, so I'm really happy with it. The tranny's being rebuilt this week actually. Next is a shortblock rebuild and I'm done since my valves are very quiet even with 170000 miles. It's a very tight and fun car, a real keeper. My daily driver is a '06 f150 fx4, so this gets it's pedal pushed down hard when I finally get to drive it. I never had a car like this one that wanted to be driven hard and begged for a good driver to push it. I found engine breathing to be the biggest issue holding this car back originally, now it flies.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

I loved having my 94 GS ATX when I had it. They I learned how to drive a MTX! WOW what a difference in the power... haha if you think it flies now you should swap a MTX into it! Or better yet get the KLZE!! LOL :D
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

Chattanooga is lonely, guys!

I did find one of the most riced out MX-3's in the areas. Had that full ebay combat body kit and a huge wing. I cried a little inside. I need new MX-3 friends. :(
sk8erdude802

Post by sk8erdude802 »

You would figure Knoxville would be filled with people that wanted to get together but were all spread out in tn apparently. I just drove down to GA to pick up a second SE.this ones got a ZE!!! Im excited. It needs some work but I wish there was someone to chill with. some one move here....

Steve-O
93' MX-3 GS SE ZE - Sold to Acheron1502! SOLD!!!

93' MX-3 GS SE - R.I.P. K8 with Integra CAI, HEI mod, Koni inserts with H&R's,drift kit, Kicker KX400.1 and KX200.2 amps, 2 kicker 12s, set of 6x9's. Custom trunk enclosure

MyFeedBackThread
^^^^^ Click on image for my work log ^^^^^
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

man we got all the good ze's now LOL! :o

Return to “SouthEast Mazda Owners Club”