Calgary Mx3 Owner's, Need your help lol

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
Matt

Calgary Mx3 Owner's, Need your help lol

Post by Matt »

Hey all, if you have noticed over the past while I have been considering moving out the alberta. Well its final. I am looking for a place to stay would love some assistance lol. We want something in Calgary, 2-3 Bdrm's for under $1500/month. Garage space is nessesary, one car min. two would be perfect. Basement apprtmnt, condo, let me know. Would need daily access to the garage, Non smoking is fine. No pets, two male, fulltime working. Let me know thanks a million guys, the internet kinda sucks because everything I imagine would be snatched before we go out there. We are planning on leaving Sept7 from Ontario.

Thanks!
Bling Bling

Post by Bling Bling »

Hey, that would be cool to have another MX-3 member in the area. As far as a place to move into, there are lots of homes/condos in Airdrie for rent/for sale right now. Check out http://www.mls.ca and check the Airdrie listings. It is a 10-15 minute commute to Calgary ( south of Airdrie ) and QUIETER!! If this is qhat you would like to do, I can get you the email account of the guy we dealt with here. He's excellent and will probably find what you are after.
Stacy Whitrick
MX-West Calgary
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1335558 UPDATED June 6,07
94 GS, Green Envy Pearl QUESTION: Does my car fit the RICE category?
Matt

Post by Matt »

That would be sick lemme know.
Matt

Post by Matt »

The site is either down, or its showing me how little there is too rent out there lol. Nothing in southern Alberta lol.

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”