Dashboard question

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
MX3ak

Dashboard question

Post by MX3ak »

Anyone knows what's that light for?... the one's up on the left...

Image[/img]
K8 running LPG (Liquified Petrol Gas)
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

we need a clearer picture to see :roll: ... In the US the top left is the check engine light and the third one down is.... umm I can't remember off hand I think either seatbelts or "abs"

but I know some euro cars in germany have slots for foglights among other things in those light spots. Take a look at the shot below - it's from a german mx-3...

Also do you really have 954950 km on that car?? :shock:
MX3ak

Post by MX3ak »

the picture on mine (we cant see on the photo) is the same as the top left on the german dash... looks like a water spring or something... What could that mean?

the other one I have is ABS, but I know what's the deal with that one...

cant explain the 900K miles... the previous owner tryed to fool me saying it was 90K :? but I got it the same.. car was running good :roll:

thanks Mooneggs for the helping picture :)
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

someone correct me if I'm wrong but the "springing water icon" means you are running low on windshield wiper fluid... it's not fair all the euro mx-3's got the extra options and stuff :cry:
MX3ak

Post by MX3ak »

We don't have automatic seat belts as your american mx3... We dont have cool looking 4+1 stop lights as you have... we dont have KLZE's on motor shops around the corner for 700 dollars... :roll:

but we still have fog lights with a switch and a light that advertise low windshield wiper fluid :lol:
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

LOL I sent you a pm

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”