[WTB]Probe or other 2.5l ECU

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
Suresperance

[WTB]Probe or other 2.5l ECU

Post by Suresperance »

I'm looking for a probe or some other ECU from a 2.5l that will run my KL-ZE ... also if any one could tell me how hard it is to install the probinator chip i would appreciate that as well. thanks
RED CAR: 94 MX-3 GS soon to be GS-R Engine: K8 weapon R intake, racing cat, pacesetter exhaust, 8.5 MM wires. Suspension and Breaks: Ground control coilovers, KYB GR2 struts, front and rear strut bars, crossdrilled rotors. Wheels and tires: ADV revolution 17" with Fuzion ZRI rubber. Body: Mazdaspeed front bumper, brand new paint job. Interior: X2 racing seats w/ 4 Pt harnesses, underglow under the dash, carbon fibre gauge bezel, reverse glow gauges, Painted trim Stereo: sony xplod head unit, pioneer 3 ways all around, rockford fosgate amp, lightning audio 1 farad capacitor, dual eclipse 12" subs. WHITE CAR: 93 MX-3 GS-R Engine: KL-ZE weapon R intake, SS autochrome headers, racing cat, 2.25 echaust with dual fartcan, curved neck intake and TB, intake and TB spacers, Stage 3 six puck clutch, 8.5 MM wires ordering fidanza flywheel this week. Suspension and Breaks: STOCK. Wheels and tires: STOCK with 225 bfgoodrich euro T/A rubber. Body: STOCK nasty and dirty car sat for four years before i brought it back to life, hood scoop. Interior: STRIPPED Stereo: Pioneer head unit, infinity 3 ways all around, rock ford fosgate amp, single 12" rockford punch sub
hharb

Post by hharb »

i have a probe ecu for sale, um for the chip we did it on a k8 ecu, it is a little tricky if you dont have the right tools, the hardest part is the desoldering, desoldering didnt work very well becausde we had crappy tools...what we did instead is cut the old chip out leaving the pins in there (thats how we destroyed one k8 ecu so be careful) and then someone would heat up the solder on a pin from one side and the other would pull it out from the other side, it was ridiculously fast compared with using a desoldering tool. but again we did destroy an ecu in the process so be careful, and put a napkin on the other side of the ecu so when the pin is removed you could blow the rest of the solder away to get the hole open, this way it'll be blown on the napkin rather than on the ecu. um hope this helps, also check this out , it is made by a memeber of this forum, you need to go to mods to date/performance/eprom chip http://ca.geocities.com/ovendenk goodluck :D
Last edited by hharb on July 3rd, 2007, 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Matt

Post by Matt »

I got one $100 its urs. I believe (not 100% as its not with me) but its KL-07
killerpickle

Post by killerpickle »

I'm selling a KL-36 ecu from a KLZE engine that I had in my Mx-3. It's yours if you want it and most agree that this is the best ecu for the engine when mated with the JE-50 VAF sensor.

http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.ph ... 369#419369
Tom Alexander
93 MX3 GSR - KLZE / stage 3 clutch / PRM Intake / 2.25" exhaust - dual 3" outlet
full custom black and red interior / KLZE ECU / JE50 VAF
http://home.cogeco.ca/~mx3/ - updated dec 1/03
Trevor

Post by Trevor »

I have a kl31 for sale I want $175 shipped pm me if interessted
DimaK

Post by DimaK »

160 shippied, 94 PGT auto

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”