Failed Lambo door group buy...

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

where will the excuses end?
1994 1.6L White MX-3 - Daily Driver
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
reuben

Post by reuben »

magiccowinuse wrote:where will the excuses end?
lol, i bet my shocks were stolen. :oops:
bgracing

Post by bgracing »

This is Kyle. Excuses? I hope you are kidding. We just had over $5000 in Audio/Video Electronics (that are being stored for one of the people we sponsor), a Custom one off Carbon Fiber Hood (for the same sponsored person), They gutted the sponsored persons interior on the car, The stole our Dell computer that is worth over $3000 as well as our printer which is worth over $600 (not to mention that the computer has all of our new kit designs and website files on it). The also stole another cars CD Deck and Licence Plates and not to mention the 2001 Chevy Camaro they also stole.

Excuses, give me a break. Noone deserves to have there stuff stolen and the fact that you state that this is an excuse is a joke. Forget the stuff stolen from us, but instead our customers stuff, stuff we will likely never see again. Show some class. I thank Eric (ORoutdoors) for the kind PM as well as to Jarid.

I would be move than happy to provide you with the London Police Phone Number. As for you Reuben, shocks were stolen, but not yours as they have not been received. Joke all you want, this is a serious situation and I could care less about your comments.

Thanks again to everyone for contacting us and making payment arrangments. It is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

NOBODY deserves a break in. Again Kyle Im sorry to hear about the loss. Hope there was some video taken of the crooks!!
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
RCP190

Post by RCP190 »

Jessica, Kyle or Chris, I've left a voice mail and a text message on the number Jessica gave me, that was 2 days ago. I also sent a pm on this forum. Can one of you please return my call.

Thanks

Firas
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

no, nobody does deserve that and i do wish u luck with finding those a$$holes especially because it was a customers stuff. I've had stuff stolen too, but i couldn't even imagine thousands of dollars of equipment to run a business. I can understand this time, but what ever happened to my kit shipping friday when it was supposed to. If they were shipped out then that would be alot less kits you still have to worry about with this added stress. Its just really frustrating when you shipment has been delayed 3 times.

We can continue to argue back and forth for as long as this thread lasts. All I ask is that you stick to the dates that you give us.
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
OROutdoors
Supporting Member

Post by OROutdoors »

bgracing wrote:They also stole another cars CD Deck and Licence Plates
Well, let's hope the thieves are stupid enough to use those license plate some where and get caught. Some crooks are pretty stupid. Can you imagine it -- a person steals plates during a break-in and then put the plates on their own vehicle??? Well, let's hope anyway...

bgracing, you may want to keep an eye on Craigslist and on eBay. Just last week, a guy here in Portland recovered his stolen and chopped car because he recognized the engine on Craigslist.

Eric
Oregon Outdoors
92 mx-3 GS lowered, CF hood
2013 Mazdaspeed3
mfg

Stolen?

Post by mfg »

*deleted* information sent to Jarid
Last edited by mfg on July 6th, 2007, 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

holy smokes - those are some serious allegations!
OROutdoors
Supporting Member

Re: Stolen?

Post by OROutdoors »

mfg wrote: ...mentioned that you bought all the parts to make your hinges from different machine shops all over North America on a contract manufacturing website called mfg.com
Since you were kicked off that site for never paying any of the machine shops any money and had to change your number and address to avoid them
mfg,

If you ask others here, I can be skeptical of posts from a person who suddenly shows up with no previous history on mx-3.com and no identification, then posts testimony (good or bad) about other people. So, although I find what you wrote alarming, I am skeptical due to your lack identification. If you have proof, it should be sent to the moderator in this forum (cjthor), and to the system operator. I personally would be interested in seeing the proof, but would still have to discredit what you provide if you remain anonymous.

However, there are sequences of events that sometimes occur which can look dishonest, but were actually the result of problems beyond one's control despite good intentions. This group buy had started long ago, but certain problems crept up which delayed the completion of the group buy. If what you say is true, it may just be that Xtreme-Door was reliant (absent of malice) upon the successful completion of the group buy for the income from it to pay their creditors (the people on mfg.com). I do not know this to be the case, but it is common among small businesses.

Eric
Oregon Outdoors
2013 Mazdaspeed3
mfg

Post by mfg »

OROutdoors wrote:If you ask others here, I can be skeptical of posts from a person who suddenly shows up with no previous history on mx-3.com

I totally understand, but I would not have history here. I don't own a mx-3. I just want the people buying these kits to know what they are getting in to.

OROutdoors wrote:If you have proof, it should be sent to the moderator in this forum (cjthor)
I will do that. I will contact cjthor with the information and leave it up to him to share it with anyone else if he wants. I am sorry if I have been out of line. Like I said, I just wanted the people buying these kits to know.
Last edited by mfg on July 6th, 2007, 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

I already PMd you! Please reply.
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
OROutdoors
Supporting Member

Post by OROutdoors »

I've had a few more thoughts about this.
mfg wrote: [bgracing was] kicked off [mfg.com] for never paying any of the machine shops any money
If you guys who are ordering these kits agree that purchasing a bunch of parts and never paying for them is stealing, then by ordering a door kit from xtreme-doors, you are buying stolen property.
This paragraph is regarding if the allegations are true... Then it probably doesn't qualify as stealing, it probably is a civil case, not a criminal case. To my knowledge, stealing is takeing things which one doesn't own, without permission of the rightful owner. This doesn't apply since it is pretty clear the the manufacturers did send the parts to Extreme-Doors willingly. The situation would be that the manufacturers extended credit to Extreme-Doors, and haven't gotten paid yet. Extreme-Doors (or Kyle) would have taken on a debt to the manufacturers in exchange for the parts. This means the parts were paid for via credit, but the credit has not been satisfied.

Now, if the allegations are true... what are we to do as responsible consumers? Were we to not buy the hinge sets that Extreme-Doors was relying in us to buy, then they would not receive the income, and would be hard-pressed to satisfy the creditors. On the other hand, if we do buy the kits, Extreme-Doors would have cash with which to pay the creditors. It would be our hope as honest and responsible citizens that Extreme-Doors would use the money to pay their creditors, or make payment arrangements with them.

Of course, if there was an indication that the parts were actually stolen, then it would be dishonest of us to buy the kits knowing that it contained stolen parts. But, there's no proof that a theft has occured, so it seems that we can choose to buy the kits still, while being responsible and honest, because that would be the manner to help the manufacturers get paid.

Of course, it is up to you. I decided to buy my kit. Actually, I had already paid for it, but I decided to not try to reclaim my money via paypal. Jessica, please let me know when my kit has been shipped. Thanks!

Resptfully (to all parties) submitted,

Eric Bradford
Oregon Outdoors
2013 Mazdaspeed3
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

another day gone and no word from anyone... :roll:
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
Spotted

Post by Spotted »

Also, major retailers run on the same principle. Not a single item on the shelvesof these major retailers belongs to that store. Not a sinlge item is paid for until it has been sold to that retailer's customer.
Not only are these items not paid for, vedors place these items on the retailer's shelves in hopes that the item will be sold.....AND the retailer charges the vendors for using that space on their shelves.....
So, in essence, he is conducting business as any other business would.
Just my 2 cents.
:welder:

Return to “Appearance”