[WTB] Wrap-around spoiler

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
OROutdoors
Supporting Member

[WTB] Wrap-around spoiler

Post by OROutdoors »

I've only heard of these coming from Canada. You know the one I'm talking about. I don't know if they come in different colors, if so, I'd prefer black. I live in Tigard, OR. Thanks!

Eric
Oregon Outdoors
92 mx-3 GS lowered, CF hood
2013 Mazdaspeed3
DimaK

Post by DimaK »

i'll sell you one, off of 1993 precidia, it's red, i need $60 for spoler plus shipping, it will be coming from kitchener Ontario Canada, postal code N2A 2R8, so you can figure out shipping. let me know
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

That is a good price. Jump on it. Shipping for mine was about 70 bucks from Canada to Georiga, so yours should be about the same if not less.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

93's didnt have the wrap around spoiler. Only 94+ came with the wraparound spoiler. That doesnt mean this isnt one.. but ask for a pic before sending cash.

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
DimaK

Post by DimaK »

http://mx-3.com/oem/m2.jpg
this the one like my car has

now i've been really cumfuse what you guys mean by saing WRAP AROUND spoiler. that's the one that my car has
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Thats not a wraparound.. This is a wraparound and its only available on 94+ GS cars in canada. Though I have "Heard" it was available to buy over the counter in the US.. but have not seen proof of that.

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)

Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

On a side note.. I love the blackened look of the tail lights in that pic you posted Dimak. Exactly the look I want on mine.

Tunes67

PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

You could get them in the US. Jaydog of MOCA bought his from the Mazda dealer just down the road from us. They said it was their last one in the US wharehouse. :shock: lucky, but mine was cheaper from Canada- !!Booyah!!
Last edited by PATDIESEL on June 28th, 2007, 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
DimaK

Post by DimaK »

[quote="Tunes67"]On a side note.. I love the blackened look of the tail lights in that pic you posted Dimak. Exactly the look I want on mine.

Tunes67[/quote]

man that's the picture from gallery, on OEM spilers and bodykits
OROutdoors
Supporting Member

Post by OROutdoors »

Tunes67 wrote:On a side note.. I love the blackened look of the tail lights in that pic you posted Dimak.
Ditto. That's the first thing I noticed when I saw the picture. Love those lenses.
Oregon Outdoors
2013 Mazdaspeed3
OROutdoors
Supporting Member

Post by OROutdoors »

Still looking for a wrap around spoiler. Any Canadian brothers got a line on one?
Oregon Outdoors
2013 Mazdaspeed3
DimaK

Post by DimaK »

can you please find a picture of it, i don't know at you guy mean by wrap around, i'm sorry i'm slow. or do ALL 94+ GS had these wrap around spoilers
OROutdoors
Supporting Member

Post by OROutdoors »

DimaK wrote:can you please find a picture of it, i don't know at you guy mean by wrap around, i'm sorry i'm slow. or do ALL 94+ GS had these wrap around spoilers
Tunes67 thoughtfully posted a picture of it, just scroll up till you see the pic.
Oregon Outdoors
2013 Mazdaspeed3
lowridah313

Post by lowridah313 »

Well we got off to a rough start with my feedback thread, but thats over with. I have sent down 4 of these spoilers to you States guys (Patdiesel,Tunes67,Mooneggs,Josh) I can see if I can get you one too.
Representin' the THRE3:TH1RT3EN
'02 Nissan Xterra SE, atx, 4x4, 32's
'92 Geo Tracker atx, 4x4
Feedback http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f= ... 54&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cbrzx

Post by cbrzx »

I can get a few of those.

I have a cousin working in the wreckers.

How much you guys willing to pay with shipping?

And be reasonable.

Thanks

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”