WTB: MX-3 GS Parts

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
Swpd92GS

WTB: MX-3 GS Parts

Post by Swpd92GS »

Its finally time for me to take care of a few problems i've had with my mx3 in the past year. Many of which were put off due to funds and lack of necessity. Some of which have been failed repairs(will explain). Anyway haven't posted in awhile but I am now in big need of a few parts on a rather limited budget(In between jobs til my new job starts). Recently got a new job which will require a considerable amount of driving so I need nothing to go wrong with the ole maz. Anyway here is the list if you have the parts feel free to send me a pm or a email: n3street@wmich.edu .
(All Parts are for a 92 GS MX-3)
Parts Needed for KLZE Maz:

1. V6 Knock Sensor (Wiring must be immaculate last one I purchased had frayed wires so did not function nothing quite like doing a several hour repair with no results)
2. Coolant Filler Neck (with spots for all three temp related sensors (gauge, ecu, fans) Sensors do not need to be included.
3. Wiring for cooling fans (original condition no butt connectors or frays)
4. Headlight Switch
5. Back Up Light Switch/Sensor

These last few are shots in the dark and not immediately necessities but if you can offer me a good price i'll buy.

1. V6 MTX E-brake Cable
2. Gas Tank

I realize a few of these are hard to come by figured this site would be the best place for shots in the dark. I'm in southwest Michigan if that helps anyone. Local would be amazing but i'm open to anyone who can get the parts. Quicker the better. Thank you everyone for your help. P.s. I thought my post count was higher with this account I hope that isn't a problem. I've actually been on the site for about 4-5 years I changed my name last time I used it because my other one got old (Hard to believe its been that long). Projekmx3 was my old name in case your curious about my history.
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Sounds like you need to hit the junk yard. However, anyone parting a car would have most of those and they are not really high want items so you should be able to get them fairly cheap.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
DimaK

Post by DimaK »

hey man, i'm parting a gs out, so when do you want all of this beautiful parts

oops, didn't notice that you have ze, i have gas tank, that's about it

$100 with sending unit in it
Swpd92GS

Post by Swpd92GS »

MX-3's are extremely hard to find in junkyards around here. Haven't seen one at the junkyard in almost a year. Sounds like parts car is gonna be the way to go. All my priority 1 parts can be found on a gs model. So if your parting a GS hit me up..

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”