What parts fit off the 93-97 Probe on the mx-3

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Jdmtunedmx3
BANNED Member

What parts fit off the 93-97 Probe on the mx-3

Post by Jdmtunedmx3 »

I was just wondering what parts fir off the 93-97 Ford Probe that will work on my k8?

Is the throttle body the same ? bigger MM? will it bolt up?

Is there any other cars that have the k8 or kl that parts will work off from onto my k8 gs?

What else should I keep my eye out for while there that I can use on my car?

the reason I ask is I am going to the junkyard and I want to see what I can find to use on my car.

thanks in advance! - Jay
" It's not about whats on the outside. It's about whats on the inside. It's about your heart slowing down. It's about riding that line between good and idiot. Because the truth is, it anint a hobby."
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

LOL what are you looking for and why? are you talking about strictly engine parts? There's alot of k series variations in 626, mx-6, mx-3, probe...
Jdmtunedmx3
BANNED Member

Post by Jdmtunedmx3 »

motor parts yes.
" It's not about whats on the outside. It's about whats on the inside. It's about your heart slowing down. It's about riding that line between good and idiot. Because the truth is, it anint a hobby."
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

just pull the engine and tranny out of the probe, and pull the engine and tranny out of the mx3, swap motor mounts, drop probe engine and tranny in, hook up egr setup and all plug ins, swap ecus and mafs and have a nice day :)
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”