FS: Modified Mazda MX-3

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
onderground_mx3

FS: Modified Mazda MX-3

Post by onderground_mx3 »

We'll it's that time for me unfourtunatly. This car has served me extremely well over the last few years and has ALOT of money into it, But it's time for somthing new for me. There is nothing wrong with it what soever, merely time for a new project. Car won First place mazda at speed sport this year and was shown in the Lowmotion booth and is sponsered by Pakfeifer Tuning. Known for it's sexy exhaust note, it's just time for somone else to enjoy it as much as I have.

v MEET AND GREET v

v OLD RIMS v

v SPEEDSPORT v

Car also has 90 degree lambo hinges on order which can be included
Asking 14,000 NEGOTIABLE - OPEN TO OFFERS
Call for viewing or Questions
1-902-698-2719
Wes Rafuse
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

14,000 for a painted ZE swapped MX with a light stereo and a body kit!?! whew...
I know it is not generally appreciated when others post incredulty at the price of a item for sale, but this seems like an extreme case. I'm sure the paint was expensive b/c it looks nice, but come on there is not that much money in the car.
I could build a similar MX for aout 1/4 of that price without the paint job.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
onderground_mx3

Post by onderground_mx3 »

paint is worth 11,000
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Not to be a jerk but worth and cost are two different things in a resale ..
Again not trying to be rude , But I have alot more things on my car than that and I don't even believe mines worth that much ,
It is a beautiful car though , and good luck selling it ,
Kris
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
mx3optidrive

Post by mx3optidrive »

This is a quote that I got when I was looking at that color for my car. Total would have been around $800 for paint and my bodyman said that he would do the body work and spray for $2200, so for a total of $3000 it would be done, not including my fixing my hood, because it had to be chopped up to make it fit, but it did include spraying the hood after it was fixed.

It is an awesome looking car and I saw it/heard it in vids, so I know it works good. I just agree with Pat, that it is a little overpriced. Whoever gets it will get a nice car though.
mx34u2nv

Post by mx34u2nv »

lol? so i guess me asking 8500 was an under shot....lol good luck with the sale......
Full fx designs body kit, Apex lowering springs tokico struts, walbro fuelpump, klze, 17" sachhi wheels, b'm short throw shifter, ractive frount and rear tower bars, kl36 ecu. all for sale....pending
n2ogsze

Post by n2ogsze »

onderground_mx3 wrote:paint is worth 11,000
No, it may have cost that much but that's definitely not how much it's worth.
T61 powered KLZE

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”