tough and sad decision....

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
sexy_mx3

tough and sad decision....

Post by sexy_mx3 »

Hey everyone.
It's been a long time since I've been on the boards. Sorry I havent stopped in to say hi.... a lot has changed for me... and well here's one dilemma:

Well it all came down to investing a lot of money into the MX-3 and getting her show ready and then also getting it ready for E-testing.... or sucking it up, admitting I didnt have the time or funds to do all that...

OR
get realistic, start fresh, buy a new car and then slowly do it up... well if you prolly haven't guessed it... I chose the latter.

I bought a 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart. I love it to pieces and this summer slowly its going to get done. :D and as you can prolly tell... the stuff from the mazda will be going up for sale. Now I dont have a full list of everything at this point or pics yet, I have to go back to the ex's to pick it all up and bring it back home... so I thought I'd give you all the heads up and I will post my sale ASAP.
Talk to you all soon!
T
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

DIBS ON EVERYTHING! AHHAA YEEESSS!! And I have no idea what the car look like!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Sal

Post by Sal »

dibbs on the driver side head light and the passenger side back quarter panel. also if you have clear turn signals i want those as well....thx let me know!!

btw nice new car good luck with the mods i hear most of the parts are pretty expensive...
93 ZE curve neck, kl36 ecu, apex lowring springs tokico struts front and rear upper strut bars and a CAI.. still building!!
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

was there any decent go fast goodies on this car that will be for sale or is it all show stuff????lol
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
sexy_mx3

Post by sexy_mx3 »

now.... I'm looking at selling the car itself as a whole. i have a pending buyer on it already.... if it falls through, I might then consider parting it out.
Now the stuff for sale would be the aftermarket goodies at this point...
for example:
i have - a front bumper and side skirts
- coil overs
- 3 ten inch
- spoiler
- winter rims and tires (if they do not go with the car buyer)
- and if i'm not mistaken I should have a triple gauge pod with white face gauges (I can get the makes and what not soon...) sorry i dont have it all up front, but like i said... it's all still at the ex's house. :oops:

and thanks on the new car... so far i'm looking to lower it, rims, and maybe do the EVO conversion.... we'll have to see... but i want it dropped and on rims hopefully by the end of summer if all goes to plan.

i will get back to you all ASAP -- just gimme a day or two to contact the ex and get my stuff ... lol... then i can get pics, prices and everything up on here....
Red Rocket

Post by Red Rocket »

so are the after mafket goodies seperate or on the car, sorry just wanted to be clear.
[*url=http:cardomain.com/ride/2632839]My Cardomain Page[/url*]
sexy_mx3

Post by sexy_mx3 »

the after market parts are all serperate. none have been put on my car at all...
oh and the typo--- its 3 ten inch clarion subs
the subs are in the car now.. but i only drove the car with the subs for like 3 weeks.... and the subs are a little older...
and no sorry no go fast goodies.. lol
JWMX3

Post by JWMX3 »

i love the lancer ralliart..... congrats and good choice :D
94' Mx3 GS 0-60 in 7.53s [5 spd conversion / Rebuilt 2.5 KL]
blackknight

coil overs??

Post by blackknight »

i was wondering if you still had the coil overs for the mx3 and if they are the ground control ones????
sexy_mx3

Post by sexy_mx3 »

not sure but i will have to check...
im still debating on keeping the car now bc my dad wants to see me get it done.... so if anything yes i'll be sellling the subs and the coilovers...
im gonna have to get springs bc my kit sits so low as it is.... but i can check on that for you this weekend, sorry for the super late response... i just havent been on the net much! lol
blackknight

Post by blackknight »

not a problem....keep me posted.....

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”