Automatic Seatbelt

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
pantherlady

Automatic Seatbelt

Post by pantherlady »

Just wanted to let you all know that if you're having problems with your automatic seatbelt systems, there was a recall on them. Mazda will replace or repair it for free until November 17, 2007. I took my mx to the mazda dealership and they inspected it and ordered replacement parts from the manufactorer. I didn't have to pay anything. And now I don't have the dang ticking noise.
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Just to let you know.. thats old news and there is no expiration date on the seat belt replacement / repair.. its a lifetime warranty ;) Though it wouldnt be the first time a dealership tried to snowball someone and not honor that warranty. ;)

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
kudkudniyog

Re: Automatic Seatbelt

Post by kudkudniyog »

pantherlady wrote:Just wanted to let you all know that if you're having problems with your automatic seatbelt systems, there was a recall on them. Mazda will replace or repair it for free until November 17, 2007. I took my mx to the mazda dealership and they inspected it and ordered replacement parts from the manufactorer. I didn't have to pay anything. And now I don't have the dang ticking noise.
What kind of problem?
pantherlady

What kind of problem

Post by pantherlady »

The track shreds the cable. They put in a new track. My cable just quit rolling up. It had cuts all along it. My motor kept clicking trying to roll the cable back up.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”