What colour should I paint my car?

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Urbanconcept

What colour should I paint my car?

Post by Urbanconcept »

Any ideas for a colour to paint my car? Post them up!!
Thanks,

Jeremy.
Last edited by Urbanconcept on June 4th, 2007, 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Friendship is like pissing your pants: Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its true warmth.
prunn

Post by prunn »

light pink
hharb

Post by hharb »

i'd go with hot pink and purple :P. well it would help to see a pic of your car. but generally speaking gray and black look very good on the mx-3. and then you got the red and blue. so u got gray, black, red, and blue to choose from :)
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

prime it, then do flat black! sorry I'm biased...go figure :roll: LOL
Urbanconcept

Post by Urbanconcept »

No pink, it's too h mo ish slash girly. If you have a favorite colour post it up so I can see. When you say blue or red, that leaves a TON of possibilities lol. So post some please!!
Friendship is like pissing your pants: Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its true warmth.
hharb

Post by hharb »

I personally prefer gray. but thats a list of the nicest colours that have been put on an mx3 in my opinion ofcourse.

prunn

Post by prunn »

seriously what I like the most are mazda winning blue and orange...
Urbanconcept

Post by Urbanconcept »

I def have almost all of those pics. I like the maroon mx3 and the BMW goldish coloured one too.
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

i know what your going through... i went through it last year.. i ended up keeping the stock blaze red but had gold pearl added with lots of clear..... it looks awesome when its sitting in the sun and i have seriously gotten a ton of compliments on the car.
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
Urbanconcept

Post by Urbanconcept »

Yeah I was debating leaving it stock blaze red, but where's the fun in that? I'm not down playing your car by any means 95 rs. I'm sure it looks wicked.

So here's an old photo I found in my huge collection of cars. I know it's a civic, but for some reason I like the colour... see what you think.

prunn

Post by prunn »

prunn wrote:light pink
wow thats impressive
and how many girls are attracted to it
Urbanconcept

Post by Urbanconcept »

Honestly, in my opinion that car is rediculously ugly. The body kit is over the top, the hood has vents that prob don't even have any function and the car is sitting like it's just about to go compete with Jeeps and Hummers in an off road competition.

To the person who owns that car:

My intent is not to make fun of your car or offend you. My comments are just my opinion and I'm sure you're very happy with your car. It's just not my taste.
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

if you could even pull off driving that thing in public and not get some WEIRD looks, congrats.

I am right there with you i am looking for a good color. I have been debating on the whole black/midnight blue thing but I'm not sure, i do like those maroon ones.
1994 1.6L White MX-3 - Daily Driver
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

well what if you go with a pearl gunmetal color? i seen a civic in that color and honestly i fell in love..... and urbanconcept its all good man i know you werent down playin i was just tryin to help you out so your engine bay wouldnt be a totally different color.... :P
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

what if you wrap the entire car in carbon fiber or make carbon fiber parts such as doors, etc.?

has anyone done that to an mx-3?

Return to “Appearance”