Busted Car

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
RTT

Busted Car

Post by RTT »

Well it has happened, two years without so much as a scratch on my car! In the past two weeks i have had two people open their car doors on my car and leave scratches and dents. Also just the other day on my way t work on the 403 doing about 130 in the fast lane, a peice of truck tire bounced from under the car in front of me and hit my frnt bumper. It was the loudest sound i have ever heard inside my car, echoed like crazy inside. Anyway the damage to the front was really bad, the tire tore through the front mesh and cracked the front bumper in half in the centre and left spider cracks across the entire front end. Then 2 days after this happened in the same spot on the 403 traffic stopped on a dime without warning, i was doing 100 and couldnt stop, i tried to miss the car in front of me by going into the HOV lane but the guy did the same and i went under his back bumper leaving a nice big scratch up the front of my bumper. After the guy pulled over and saw the damage to my front bumper he said dont worry about it and left he kinda laughed cuz of what the tire did the day before.

So now i am thinking of upgrading to a new car so that i dont have to worry about my car anymore. Its been an eventful couple weeks! I dnt want to deal with the damage and trouble that the car has been giving me.

Rob

P.S. Ill try to come out to the annual mississauga meet but i gotta see how my leg is cuz i busted my ankle a couple weeks after all this crap to my car happened!
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

damn...that sux man
at least u had a good 2 years...too bad u weren't able to get any power into it.

if u are upgrading to another vehicle, i would suggest a part-out of that one to try to get some money back (hell, i bet there's some ppl on here who would want that hood provided it didn't get damaged)
Red Rocket

Post by Red Rocket »

I'd even take the kit off your hands, cracked bumper or not.

ps. sorry to hear about the bad luck
[*url=http:cardomain.com/ride/2632839]My Cardomain Page[/url*]
RTT

Post by RTT »

still unsure about what im doing with the car....glad to see the interest in my parts i will remember this when i make my decision on what to do.

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”