1992 MX-3 GS-V6 STOLEN!

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
tatsu

1992 MX-3 GS-V6 STOLEN!

Post by tatsu »

Hey everybody,

Just to let you know, our 92 MX-3 GS was stolen today by some punk who came to look at it and take it for a test drive (we were selling it). Almost certainly, it will be used as a crime vehicle and dumped, but just on the off-chance that the guy is stupid and tries to part it out, beware.

It is an almost entirely stock, Blaze Red, 5-speed V6 except for Corksport braided stainless-steel brake and clutch lines (with red sleeves), a K&N air filter, an Optima red-top battery, and a leather MOMO shift knob and boot. The VIN number is JM1EC4348N0106979, and it has been reported stolen in Abbotsford this evening.

The guy who stole it was in his mid-twenties to early-thirties, caucasian male about 5'10" tall with blond hair with frosted tips. He was with a caucasian female, about the same height with dark brown hair. The vehicle they drove up in was also reported stolen out of Coquitlam.

If you should happen across it, contact Constable H. Schierling at the Abbotsford Police directly at either (604) 859-5225, or via e-mail at hschierling@abbypd.ca.
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Kill the F-er-
What is Canada going to do to them when they find them?
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

PATDIESEL wrote:Kill the F-er-
x2
Bling Bling

Post by Bling Bling »

That sucks. Did you not get the guys name? He picked it up at your house right?
Stacy Whitrick
MX-West Calgary
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1335558 UPDATED June 6,07
94 GS, Green Envy Pearl QUESTION: Does my car fit the RICE category?
Hoodzy

Post by Hoodzy »

dude you always look at both liscences and did they not show up in a vehicle?
http://www.cardomain.com/id/hoodzy13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.id-studio.ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.behance.net/CollinH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1995 Creek Mica Blue GS
prunn

Post by prunn »

watch out somebody stole a pink mx-3 last night in quebec...it has a klze curved neck and a pretty unique color
tatsu

Post by tatsu »

The name he gave was BS, and as I mentioned, the vehicle they showed up in was also stolen, out of Coquitlam.

Since I had his cell phone number and his girlfriend was going to wait behind while he test drove it, no I didn't get his driver's license number...
Bling Bling

Post by Bling Bling »

That sucks regardless. Hope it shows up. :(
Last edited by Bling Bling on May 30th, 2007, 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stacy Whitrick
MX-West Calgary
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1335558 UPDATED June 6,07
94 GS, Green Envy Pearl QUESTION: Does my car fit the RICE category?
wyldside
Supporting Member
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by wyldside »

You should of held the GF as ransom. That really sucks. Hopefully it turns up soon.
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

1992 Seal-Gray MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :mrgreen:
1992 White MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :( Worklog (Parting out)
1993 Blaze Red MX-3 GS - RIP :cry:
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

That really sux, thats why you always go with on a test drive. trust no one. sorry to hear that that has happened to you.
tatsu

Post by tatsu »

The car was recovered by Abbotsford police. It appears it was stolen for the radiator/cooling fan and the rear cargo cover.

The jackasses who stole it spray-painted the front air dam, front bumper grille, side mirrors and rear wing flat black, wrecked both interior door panels, and left it sitting in the rain with the windows and sunroof open, so the interior is soaked. They also damaged the front bumper, tore the supply hose for the windshield washers, hacked up the lower airbox, and tore the hatch carpeting.

If any of you know of any MX-3 owners in Abbotsford that were having overheating issues and all of a sudden have a new radiator/cooling fan (they appear to have swapped the whole thing), and also just happen to now have a perfect-condition rear cargo cover, they most likely were involved. Please do the right thing and report the stolen parts-buying scumbags to the Abbotsford police.

Since they also took the stock wheel centre caps (with the 1992 diamond-style logo) and left me with three 92-style ones that the paint has flaked off of and one newer-style one, I'm going to assume they also probably have a 92 that was missing one centre cap. For some retarded reason, they also flipped the hood emblem upside-down...

I am so disgusted with these infantile dimwits right now, I'm almost speechless...
justin22_22

Post by justin22_22 »

Good to hear that you got it back, just wish is would of been in better shape tough break man
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Had to be punkazz kids.. only they would steal it and rice it out. This just sucks man. Hope you get a good break somewhere along the way.

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”