Failed Lambo door group buy...

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
MX3Extreme

Post by MX3Extreme »

Kyle

I sent you another email yesterday about sending these back so PLEASE get back to me so we can resolve all of this.

thanks
MX3Extreme
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

I received mine today but with out the shocks. NOW my shocks are lost :(

I will attempt at putting them on tomorrow.

JARID, please send me the instructions you go to my email address.
1994 1.6L White MX-3 - Daily Driver
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
bgracing

Post by bgracing »

Hi,

We just received the updated kit from the welder tonight, and we will be working thru out the night to get installed and pictures and videos posted tomorrow.

Thanks,
Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
bgracing

Post by bgracing »

Hi,

Also Mark I will be emailing you tomorrow so that we can resolve this issue and get your kit installed.

And Magiccowinuse shocks are not lost they are still on their way as we had to stop the original shipment because of the shock not lifting high enough.

Thanks,
Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

ok, thank you and i will let you know when they get here!
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
MX3Extreme

Post by MX3Extreme »

Kyle
Yeah thats cool as long as we can iron out all the details to get me fixed up then thats cool with me. Does this mean i need to get new shocks aswell?

thanks
MX3Extreme
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

MX3Extreme wrote:Kyle
Yeah thats cool as long as we can iron out all the details to get me fixed up then thats cool with me. Does this mean i need to get new shocks aswell?

thanks
MX3Extreme
If you got the 90° kit I'm guessing so.

It's 9am here, no directions from anyone :evil: I'm going to give it a go and start seeing what i get done.
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

magiccowinuse wrote:

thanks
MX3Extreme

It's 9am here, no directions from anyone :evil: I'm going to give it a go and start seeing what i get done.
Looks like the same kit i have.
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

cjthor wrote:
magiccowinuse wrote:

thanks
MX3Extreme

Looks like the same kit i have.
^^^ so far looks to be true.

Kyle, the 2 outer holes are fine but the two inner holes are too close together.

these pix are with out any shocks and with the fender on i got it to go about 80-85°

1995 Red MX-3 -Project
bgracing

Post by bgracing »

Hi,

Final revisions are now complete! We did a install last night / this morning and with the revisons we made you no longer have to carefully watch your door go vertical. We revised the arm as well as the shock mounting points and the kit now works perfectly. We have taken alot of pictures and videos, all of which will be posted below.

Magiccowinuse - could you provide me with a measurement from the center of the top door mount slot to the center of the one below it please, as all of these parts are the same, and that should not happen.

We have included videos with the Door panel on, as well as the fender on. We have also taken videos from outside the car and inside the car. We have also taken a video showing the amount of horizontal travel the kit has.

Video showing the gap between the arm and the Fender.

Picture showing the door sealing from the inside

Picture showing amount of horizontal travel with fender on

VIDEO

So as you can see from these videos the kit no longer suffers from the previous issues encountered with Jarids Kit. Magiccowinuse please provide me with that measurement as we may need to supply you with a new arm assembly (using a different shipping method of course :) )

We should now be able to finish this group buy and once again apologize for the delays.

Thanks,
Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
MX3Extreme

Post by MX3Extreme »

So what is the plan for me as you said you were going to take care of me and my issues? I didnt recieve any email from you so what is going on?

thanks
MX3Extreme
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

bgracing wrote:Magiccowinuse please provide me with that measurement as we may need to supply you with a new arm assembly (using a different shipping method of course Smile )
Awesome! I will do that tomorrow morning.
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
BLU_LU

Post by BLU_LU »

I wish xtreme doors all the best on their company's success but i have one question for them.

Kyle and Chris...where is my lil brother's vertical door kit for the widebody talon/eclipse? Ive been promised a couple of times that i would get it and have not received it at all. Your last delivery date was before the end of April. It is almost june now.

With the deposit in your bank account from months ago i have to wonder when the kit is actually arriving. It seems as if you are ignoring this order and just supplying to the rest of the world.

Both numbers you had earlier provided are disconnected and your msn as well.

Could you PLEASE give me a confirmed delivery date that actually exists? The car is sittin here waitin to go to the paint booth from months just because we need to test fit your product first.

Sincerly,

Sat
reuben

Post by reuben »

Not to intrude on this gb again, but its the end of may and Im still waiting on my shocks...
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

bgracing wrote:Hi,

Also Mark I will be emailing you tomorrow so that we can resolve this issue and get your kit installed.

And Magiccowinuse shocks are not lost they are still on their way as we had to stop the original shipment because of the shock not lifting high enough.

Thanks,
Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
How can you change the shock without redrilling the holes for them? As you stated before you cannot have the strut compressed completely. If the strut is even one inch longer this will happen.
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S

Return to “Appearance”