Just want to give credit where credit is due

Off-Topic Discussions
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Just want to give credit where credit is due

Post by Tunes67 »

A lot of you have followed the progress I have made with my GS car. And I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel approaching (still a ways off LOL) but I feel compelled to write a thank you here to all the folks that have helped me with this project from this board. Specifically.. JWMX3, lowridah313, PATDIESEL and Custommx3. Without your help this project wouldnt have gone anywhere. Hopefully someday I will have the opportunity to buy each of you a beer in thanks for your help. Also a thanks to this board and everyone that posts here trying to help everyone else out. To me.. this board and the people on it are what make the MX-3 stand out as a great car and not just another import.

Just a thanks from a old knucklebuster to give credit where credit is due. Cheers :)

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Thanks for the props, but thanks to Mazda for building such an awesome little car and thanks to all those before me from whom I learned. Also, thank you Tunes for being so patient with an old fogie. lol
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Thanks Tunes!

I know we were all newbs at some point, but you have taken the knowledge you've gotten from others and passed it on, that makes you jsut as valuable to this forum as everyone you listed. I do appreciate he shout-out though! :)
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Your welcome ..... Oh wait I'm not on the list .. :cry:
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
lowridah313

Post by lowridah313 »

Thanks Tunes! Its great that I could help all the way fom Canada. But you have been a great help to me too, and we'll meet up when you pass through Toronto.
Representin' the THRE3:TH1RT3EN
'02 Nissan Xterra SE, atx, 4x4, 32's
'92 Geo Tracker atx, 4x4
Feedback http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f= ... 54&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Off-Topic”