[FS] 1993 Mazda Mx-3 Sweet ride

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
racer3v
Supporting Member

[FS] 1993 Mazda Mx-3 Sweet ride

Post by racer3v »

Very clean with the following parts: 1.8lt V6 5speed. 184k on the body but it was repainted 2 years ago--looks great! the engine was rebuilt at 120k and gives me no problems whatsoever. It has new tires, brakes, cross drilled rotors, aftermarket exhaust, KYB struts front and rear, aftermarket air filter, strut tower brace, black leather interior, very clean. some small fading and tears and in seats but look amazing. I am trying to sell to get a truck down the street from me. It also has 4 wheel disc brakes, a short throw shifter, custom shift knob, 400$ Eclipse cd player and is wired for an amp and subs in the cargo area. It is inspected in Pa until December of 07 and received a new catalytic convertor at last inspection. Helped it pick up 3mpg. Right now I am between 28-33mpg depending on how far I put my size 12 into the peddle. This is a really nice car but I need to get a pick up truck for work. There is a thin crack in the windshield but it passed inspection with it there. If it is a problem for buyer I will pay the 250$ to have it replaced at 3500$ or will come down to 3200$ as is. Never bothered me though. It does have the black leather interior and is in pretty great shape overall.

Last edited by racer3v on May 16th, 2007, 11:39 pm, edited 5 times in total.
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Good deal, looks like a nice car!!!! Fix the title b4 the mods get ya :P
lowridah313

Post by lowridah313 »

Wow thats a clean looking car, good luck with your sale.
Representin' the THRE3:TH1RT3EN
'02 Nissan Xterra SE, atx, 4x4, 32's
'92 Geo Tracker atx, 4x4
Feedback http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f= ... 54&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

is it Turbo?? since I see 1.8Lt that to me would mean 1.8 litre turbo! just asking!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
lowridah313

Post by lowridah313 »

Colinsmx3 your kidding right!!? Lt mean litre, as in displacment.
Representin' the THRE3:TH1RT3EN
'02 Nissan Xterra SE, atx, 4x4, 32's
'92 Geo Tracker atx, 4x4
Feedback http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f= ... 54&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sal

Post by Sal »

lol, thats hilarious its an honest mistake but its a mazda not a VW 1.8T.... :wink: by the way nice ride good luck on the sale, wish it was in ontario...
racer3v
Supporting Member

No turbo

Post by racer3v »

I wish it had a turbo. I might find a way to manage without a truck if it did. All the kits I have seen for them are way too expensive. Thank you for the compliments. It is very clean and I keep it in my 2 car garage. If I get stuck in the rain I come home, dry it off and put a fresh coat of Mothers' Car was on it. I really do love the car but need a pickup. Hopefully she will go to someone who sees in it what I do. :cry:
racer3v
Supporting Member

Local advertising

Post by racer3v »

Hey guys. I wanted to let you know that I am listing my car locally. I was hoping someone here would love her like I have but I need to sell it. Please let me know of any interest. Thanks, Vinny

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”