USDM Full Sideskirts in the garbage

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

USDM Full Sideskirts in the garbage

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

:evil: :evil: :evil:

I had a pair of the rare USDM sideskirts for my car. Had these sideskirts for years now and I was putting my car in the body shop next week to have everything done (MS front bumper, USDM Sideskirts, rear mudguards) so I took them out of my moms shed. Next day I go to her house to go get my brand new carpet to install in my car and its gone and so are my sideskirts. My stepdad went and threw out my impossible to find sideskirts which I searched for for years and I'm so pissed now. Just venting.
hharb

Post by hharb »

wow, i really feel for you man, thats retarded, if i were you i'd kick his a-- :P... well depending on his intentions, like did he do it cuz he hates you? or did he just do it cuz he thought it was garbage?
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

i just found out my brother tossed out my stock mx3 parts, headlights, tailights and some mudguards iw as holding for years.. NICE... :/
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

I guess all of us mxers are packrats when it comes to our parts because it's so hard to find stuff anymore... LOL :roll:

I have a whole closet full of stuff that I have been trimming down evertyime I move. Last time I got rid of my entire 94 dash, dash trim and other pieces :cry: Although I still have an entire GS front bumper, 2 sets of seats... sigh... someday I'll get rid of it all I guess...

I feel for you Illa... that's a rough loss...
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

This thread makes me glad my cat doesnt have opposable thumbs...

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”