Toronto MX-3 Weekly Meets! Wednesday, and Sunday

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
kp2t

Toronto MX-3 Weekly Meets! Wednesday, and Sunday

Post by kp2t »

When I joined mx-3.com back in 2005 we used to have weekly meets one wednesday and one sunday.

more actually turned out on wednesday...

It was at hwy 7 and Weston at the timmies.

we then tried different locations, we got good turn outs but then it started being to far for some.

I dont think we lost interest in the club its just that its just to far for ppl...

We are a community we need to reunite every week to shoot the S@#$ and help eachother out. not one meet goes by without something being modded LOL
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

Sounds good.

We could have one meet in Whitby .. then for sure I can show up .. the others are ify for me .. as I wouldn't get home till 1am or so ... and that's rough when you have to work the next day.

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
Sal

Post by Sal »

k well how bout it starting this wednesday we'll meet up and we can keep it at the same location at weston & 7 and for those who are coming from the east end we can make a metting spot thier. so if we do have twice a week we can alternate places between the two days a week. and if we can only meet once a week then we can alternate meets once a week. thats what i think i dont know how the rest of you feel.....!!
MX3 GSR for dummies

Post by MX3 GSR for dummies »

Stephen steps into his GSR in hybernation this morning and says...."man I need to go to a meet with this paperweight". That's it, I'm callin the insurance this week and getting the Mx on the road so I can proudly turn up to one of these.....
If at first you don't succeed....it never happened

94 mx3 GS w/ KLZE, KL31 ECU, clutchmaster stage 3, cross drilled rotors, Custom ram air intake, Custom exhaust, Toyo tires, 250LPH fuel pump, Modified Distributor, Upgraded Wiring etc, external HEI, Full Body Drift kit and freshly painted Grey. Interior neon accents and much more in progress
Urbanconcept

Post by Urbanconcept »

How about somewhere closer to Burlington slash Oakville?
Last edited by Urbanconcept on May 13th, 2007, 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Friendship is like pissing your pants: Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its true warmth.
Urbanconcept

Post by Urbanconcept »

I've always liked hutches as a meet spot.
Friendship is like pissing your pants: Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its true warmth.
kp2t

Post by kp2t »

the majority of the avid attenders are from surrounding toronto area, IE waterloo area and halton area, no real interest in the toronto area itself
Sal

Post by Sal »

ic...what about forthose living in the eastend and scarborough...thats why i said we keep alternating to keep it fair for everyone. i live in scarborough and burlington/oakville in like 30-45min drive. and its farther for those who are east of me. so i dont know best thing to do is to pick a spot in 2-3 areas and go from there....
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

how bout all of u quit b----ing about distance isnt it why u have a car isnt it why ur in a car club isnt it why u have a freakin passion? u love cars u love to drive so quit b----ing and get ur b---- a-- to meets
freaking pussies
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
Sal

Post by Sal »

nobody is complaining were just trying to make it fair for everyone...cus some people might work in the morning the next day and they might come home late cuz of the drive. besides from wut krish sd in the begining distance was the reason why everyone stopped meeting up when it was at weston and 7.....
MX3 GSR for dummies

Post by MX3 GSR for dummies »

Hey Duncan, easy on the coffee....and I believe the last word you were trying to say was p******! LOL
If at first you don't succeed....it never happened

94 mx3 GS w/ KLZE, KL31 ECU, clutchmaster stage 3, cross drilled rotors, Custom ram air intake, Custom exhaust, Toyo tires, 250LPH fuel pump, Modified Distributor, Upgraded Wiring etc, external HEI, Full Body Drift kit and freshly painted Grey. Interior neon accents and much more in progress
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

lol havent had coffee in long time i can go drink some then repost ;) i just hate hearin it all the time on this forum ITS TO FAR they wont drive freakin 30 mins its sad u love cars! and love driving! so quit complainin and get to the meets lol
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
kp2t

Post by kp2t »

Duncan, reeming ppl out wont get them here, lol

but it has to be fair too ppl, its cant be sugguested to be in someone backyard cuz they dont wanna go far either!
Urbanconcept

Post by Urbanconcept »

I was just putting hutches out there as an option. I don't mind driving at all as long as it's not two hours away or through stop and go traffic for 40 mins.
Bochek

Post by Bochek »

every sunday night at hutches there is a sort of "meet" just like lundy's lane, it would be impressive for us all to show up together.

- Bochek
Adam Bochek's 93 1.6L SOHC http://www.bochek.ca/car.gif

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”