PCV filter/catch can

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
MX34M3
BANNED Member

Post by MX34M3 »

lol oh no...dont report me to the mods!!!! eeeeeeek

its not what you said.....its how you said it....coming off as an arrogant douche....so YOU can suck me......

the rest that were actually helpful.......thanks :D

hgallegos915 wrote:Reported to mods, thats the last time I help new people If Ill get that bad of attitude, I never once said anything profane to this person.
Banned for not following rules.
MX3ak

Post by MX3ak »

I'm sorry MX34M3 I don't get why do you have to insult people that way,
There's not even the excuse of an urgent need to repair you car or something, everyone knows that mod is not a critical repair mod, so everything should be easily going, not stressfully like that. Think about it, and if you are going to insult me too, think again...
K8 running LPG (Liquified Petrol Gas)
MX34M3
BANNED Member

Post by MX34M3 »

has nothing to do with the repair/question etc

and Im not insulting "people".....Im insulting one person.......unless you want me to start insulting you......cuz that can be arranged if need be

MX3ak wrote:I'm sorry MX34M3 I don't get why do you have to insult people that way,
There's not even the excuse of an urgent need to repair you car or something, everyone knows that mod is not a critical repair mod, so everything should be easily going, not stressfully like that. Think about it, and if you are going to insult me too, think again...
Banned for not following rules.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.ph ... ight=catch
http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=41583
MX34M3 insulting of any nature is not tolerated. You've been asked respectfully by other members that your comments are not appreciated or called for. You've been given some assistance. I've included 2 threads that pertain that took less than a minute using the search function. If they're still available, do searches for threads from a member called "Grants". He has an Aussie site that lists tons of mods for the MX. The written How-to is quite good and should be all that's necessary. If you absolutely need pics, perhaps this mod may be done by someone else with more experience. There may be the odd pic on this that you may stumble across.
That said, I suggest a little more time on the search function (it does take a little bit to get used to but knowledge will be attained in the process) and less berating of fellow members. First warning.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”