I got Pranked At Work a few weeks ago....

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
bubsy83

I got Pranked At Work a few weeks ago....

Post by bubsy83 »

I was moved from afternoons to midnights a few weeks back. On my last afternoon shift the master prankster where I work nailed my MX-3. No worries though as my MX-3 is nowhere near the work of art that many of yours are, so I am not upset about it. It was all in good fun. The funny thing is that I drove it home like that at 11pm right by a cop and never got pulled over. I took these pictures the next morning.

I kind of liked my rookie stripes and left them on another day and let my husband drive it with the stripes until his brother took them off. I snipped the cans off after the pictures were taken. It was a good thing I did take the cans off when I did cause I heard a thumping noise coming from the front passenger tire while going to get smokes at the store, and when I got there the lugnuts were all loose. I am just glad it didn't fall off on the way home with the cans under it 'cause I would have never heard it unti it was too late.
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

hope the prankster didn't loosen your lugs Image
bubsy83

prank

Post by bubsy83 »

Nah, I just changed my winter tires to my summer tires not too long before that. Stuff like that isn't his style anyway. It just seems like a coincidence. The lugnuts was my fault and thank God I caught it in time before it could have been worse. :D
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

That is pretty funny. I haven't pulled a car prank in sooo many years. We usedto shaving cream the front window. That cans and tape is a good one too. :lol:
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”