What front lips fit from other cars?

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Jdmtunedmx3
BANNED Member

What front lips fit from other cars?

Post by Jdmtunedmx3 »

I want to go a lip kit kinda all the way around, I was wondering what lips fit considering the lips I found for the MX-3 are all ugly besides the stock GS but I cant find one of them in good shape.

Would a miata fit or mx-6? what about a accord?

Please help me out!

noob here lol
" It's not about whats on the outside. It's about whats on the inside. It's about your heart slowing down. It's about riding that line between good and idiot. Because the truth is, it anint a hobby."
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Its hard to say, not many ppl have tried different lips from other cars that I have seen which is to bad. I know that the front GS lip fits on the back, it it just doesnt look right for me. I know there is a member that has a accord lip kit here to but had to mod that.
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

someone said that the lip kits from the 2000-2001 civic hatch fits with few modifications.
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
Jdmtunedmx3
BANNED Member

Post by Jdmtunedmx3 »

awesome. I'd really like to know what lips people used so I can know what ones work with little work.
" It's not about whats on the outside. It's about whats on the inside. It's about your heart slowing down. It's about riding that line between good and idiot. Because the truth is, it anint a hobby."
mx34u2nv

Post by mx34u2nv »

i got an idea before, and importfan 7 has seen it as well....
take the front lip off a 97 ^ ford ranger...( ya i know...keep readin) cut it in half. screw or rivit it to ur stocck bumper... where the "mouth" is on ur stock bumper cut thge middle lip away. save that piece...you'll need it again... next cut the stock lower lip to ur front bumper off, so ur basically looking at a big upside down u.. the ranger lip lowered ur front corners by 4 inhes or so... take the send piece of ur stock bumper and attach it to the ranger lip so u have a side ways D. next take the first piece u cut and cut it in half so it makes to equal pieces....then attach it to then side ways d . ya i know it sound sketchy as ol' hell but it worked well. a lot of patience and some fiberglass, ...lol ask about the 98 dodge caravan front bumper theat i cut in half and put on the back of my car....lol ill see if i can find a pic.......
Full fx designs body kit, Apex lowering springs tokico struts, walbro fuelpump, klze, 17" sachhi wheels, b'm short throw shifter, ractive frount and rear tower bars, kl36 ecu. all for sale....pending
ryan_Fuerte

Post by ryan_Fuerte »

:shock: sounds like your making some sucide terrorist bomber machine...
Mx-3 GSr : Rebuilt klde with 5spd swap, xtd stage 3 clutch, Magnaflow dual exhaust,Accord custom intake, kyb gr2 struts with eibach springs, civic dual halo projectors, black altezzas, white 15'' oz rims, rolling on dunlop street slicks.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2400330
mx34u2nv

Post by mx34u2nv »

it was sick untill some one kicked afterhours while i was parked..but meh oh well........
Full fx designs body kit, Apex lowering springs tokico struts, walbro fuelpump, klze, 17" sachhi wheels, b'm short throw shifter, ractive frount and rear tower bars, kl36 ecu. all for sale....pending
Red Rocket

Post by Red Rocket »

I saw an 01 z24 today with a new black lip on it. Looks like it might be do-able, will take some measurements and go talk with the guy this weekend hopefully.
[*url=http:cardomain.com/ride/2632839]My Cardomain Page[/url*]

Return to “Appearance”