help w/ fuse

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
Slickjr09

help w/ fuse

Post by Slickjr09 »

So i went iover a bump the other day and my cd player turned off and so did my clock on top of the gas gauge, i looked at the fuse and it was blown so i put i new one in and everything came on because the keys were in the car but it wasnt started, then i started it and it happend tghat second, it blew. Befor i go blow another one anybody have an idea.. And also i started my car the other day and my light were not turded on but the lights around the gauges were on like when you light are on, i out my light on and off and it went off,, very weaid it did it twice any idea??/ Thanks
1992 Automatic Mazda MX-3 GS
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Sounds like you knocked a wire loose. You'll need to pull the radio and use a flashlight to see behind it. Then Gently look around for the offending wire. I don't think that the guage cluster lights and the stereo are on the same circuit though so you might have more than one problem.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”