Fuel Rail to Barb Adapter: 5-15 Avail

New product ideas and status of new product development postings.

I could use one
100%
Just get an Rail-mounted FPR
No votes
Keeping stock FPR
No votes

Total votes: 2

Cy

Fuel Rail to Barb Adapter: 5-15 Avail

Post by Cy »

This is for jeff..

I'm in a position to produce this item... Albiet in limited numbers..The plans will be posted free of charge in JPG and CNC-Ready DWG.. So if you have access to a lathe and hacksaw/bandsaw..and 2" metal...Mind a machine shop would charge MUCH more...

It allows a universal barbed Adjustable FPR to be used while removing the stock unit from the system..

They are a PERFECT slip fit on 1.6L DOHC and 1.8L BP Fuel Rails with an o-ring land for added protection..

$20+shipping is the cost...bout 1-1/2 hours work + metal...I think that's a fair price for the item after mild-googling...and that it's a specialty item for mx-3's..Which are hard enough to find any parts for...

Here are some pictures of the finished item:

**Any more made WILL have larger ridges and will be properly spaced to fit a small worm-gear clamp perfectly in between...Mine are a little thin and almost to close together...but functional...
ImageImage

I'm taking this in school, so it's up to my speed & hiding skills as to how many i can punch out before my teacher tells me to fak off and do his projects :D

Interested parties include:
-10secSim
-93_4Banger
-mx3optidrive
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

mbx makes a fuel rail adapter for an aftermarket FPR, but yours is a lil shinier and cheaper
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
Cy

Post by Cy »

that's the advantage of mine...the dissadvantage is i'm making these in my spare time in the shop...which means i'm not order,pay,sent...
mx3optidrive

Post by mx3optidrive »

Any idea on when it will be done?
Cy

Post by Cy »

It's not a matter of when it will be done...moreso a matter of when i have time todo it...

They only take a couple hours to make but it's end of the term and my teacher's being a slave driver about getting his projects done...
mx3optidrive

Post by mx3optidrive »

CY, add me to your msn.

Return to “New Product Development”