Looking for an engine!!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
cobey

Looking for an engine!!

Post by cobey »

Hey guys,
hows it going.
I currently have 2.5 V6 and i am looking at getting another, i was just wondering if anyone had an engine that they are willing to sell lying around. I want a decent engine, but do not want to pay an absurd price, can pay CAN or US, and i will pay for shipping. Please leave me a post if you think you can help.
thanx
cobeykaya
1994 MX3 GS, full FxDesigns body kit with series III scoop, and the ram air hood (both pin on, i switch once a month). 2.5 litre J-spec V6, K&N custom air intake, NGK wiring, Jetspeed speed chip, neuspeed CPU, H&R springs, 19" Chrome rims, with yokoma rubber. Under Kit comming soon (hopefully) and possibilty of a competition quality stereo.
http://www.mx-3.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=34&t=000006
Tyler17rose

Re: Looking for an engine!!

Post by Tyler17rose »

Yo man i was reading your list of mods!Sounds like a nice car you got there! Got any pics? Oh and you have 19 inch rims on there~!!? i REALLY want to see that on a mx3 cause that sounds amazing!
Mods:
- ZE, Mike seli 214 intake cams, Ported n polished heads, Interprep valve springs, DE retainers, rebuilt bottom end, toga main and rod bearings, toga hv oil pump, CZT 67mm tb, mbx udp, ported intake mani, SS headers, 2.5inch full exhaust, racingbeat muffler, highflow cat, megasquirt v2.

new toy, 86 TII rx7, JDM S5 motor/turbo, + alot of other goodies
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

damnnnnn,,,,,
i saw those MODs too, i send you an email on some pix,,, how come i neva saw your car man,,, :D
sorry i dont have an engine eh! :shrug:
mzdspd

Post by mzdspd »

i have a b6e but i doubt u want a 4cyl but if ur interested let me know

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”