Failed Lambo door group buy...

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

yea, im getting REALLY worried i jumped too quick and sent the money. If you dont get yours in the next few days I'll probably request my money back and back out of this buy.
1994 1.6L White MX-3 - Daily Driver
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

when did you send your money?
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

friday april 13th.
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

magiccowinuse wrote:friday april 13th.
That was six days ago. Any update as to if your money was received and if your parts have been shipped? Call me today at 7075 so i know whats up. EVERYONE LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU SEND MONEY!!!
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

Hey, i gave you a call no answer. Yes I got a PM saying they did receive the money. Didn't hear about it being shipped yet, but I did hear they were still waiting on the shocks or something for the 90° kit.

Kyle, when you get one here let us know what the F*** is going on here! This is F-ing ridiculous when you say
bgracing wrote:We have Jarids kit finished and now ready to ship so we will be getting that out tomorrow if the shipping places are open (may not be able to due to the holiday), but if that is the case, we will drop it of on Saturday so it leaves first thing Monday.
THAT WAS APRIL 5TH. It is now going on the 20th and no kit or shipping number. EXPLAIN THIS, AND GET A REAL DATE WHEN EVERYONES KITS WILL BE DONE AND THE DATE THEY WILL BE SHIPPING OUT. STOP SCREWING AROUND WHEN THERES THIS MUCH MONEY INVOLVED. :evil: ITS NOT THAT DIFFICULT.
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
bgracing

Post by bgracing »

Hey,

Ok, this is getting ridiculous. I had my brother ship the kit on Saturday, and no I do not have contact with him or I would have sent you the tracking number. This kit was shipped via Canada Post as they are the best when it comes to duty and brokerage.

Lastly, when I said the kits were ready, I meant they were cut and until we see the payments we will not be getting them welded. I have already had some members say they will not be paying till the end of April or Mid May. So I am not going out and spending $880 on welding when I am not even sure when I am going to receive everyones payment.

The way this should have been set up is we let everyone know when the kits are done and then everyone has 1-2 weeks to pay. As this is a group buy and a special promotion we cannot just hold kits for X amount of time, as this is a group buy there are time constraints.

Also Magiccowinuse, can you tell me how much you paid, because I just checked to see what the amount was and it is shy almost half the cost of shipping. When I told you that I had received your payment, I was going off of the email paypal had sent me and I had yet to confirm the amount. Also, you paid late on Friday, so I had to have the welder come on Monday to get the kit to be welded. So another $15 is needed. Remember everyone in this group buy is getting a discount and we cannot afford afford to pay shipping for 10+ people. (This adds up very quickly).

Yes there have been delays because the kit took far more engineering then we originally expected and I apologize for that, however not all of the delays were our fault. We wanted to make sure this kit functions great and looks great and that is why extra time was taken to make sure these kits were perfect. I GLADLY WELCOME anyone from this site that is in the area to come to our shop and I will be HAPPY to show him the 15 kits worth of parts we have sitting at the shop awaiting payments.

AS FOR THE SHIPPING OF JARIDS KIT MAGICCOWINUSE, IT WAS DROPPED OFF ON THE 7th AND I POSTED ON THE 5th SAYING THAT IT WOULD BE DROPPED OFF ON THE 6th OR THE 7th IF THEY WERE NOT OPEN. YOU MAY WANT TO UNDERSTAND THAT IT WAS DROPPED OFF ON SATURDAY (a weekend which means they do not ship that day) AND NOT TO MENTION CANADA POST WAS NOT OPEN ON EASTER MONDAY. LASTLY, THE METHOD OF SHIPPING TO JARIDS LOCATION TAKES 9 DAYS MINIMUM AND THIS IS IF THERE ARE NO DELAYS AT CUSTOMS.

Thanks,
Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

OK, sorry for flipping out. I understand i paid friday afternoon, and i DID leave out the shipping because you didn't mention ANYTHING about shipping before I sent the payment. Also I do understand that you are waiting on a part for the 90 degree correct? Can you give ME and estimated shipment date on when MY kit will be shipped?

I will send you the remainder of what I owe for shipping once the kit is ready for shipment as i do not have any cash right now. What is up with this $15 that is needed because of the welder?

I understand everyones frustration with this buy because NOTHING is happening on the time frame planned. Can we set aside the stuff behind us, and kyle can you give i list of people who still owe and for the people who already paid an estimated shipping date?
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
Matt

Post by Matt »

Hey Kyle I would be up to come check out your shop i really wanna see these in action even if my s--- went down the drain with this. Nice little dirt bike you got in there lol weather is perfect now for that beast. And I could verify there are 15 kits if need be. Only hour or so drive for me hour half
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

magiccowinuse wrote:OK, sorry for flipping out. I understand i paid friday afternoon, and i DID leave out the shipping because you didn't mention ANYTHING about shipping before I sent the payment. Also I do understand that you are waiting on a part for the 90 degree correct? Can you give ME and estimated shipment date on when MY kit will be shipped?

I will send you the remainder of what I owe for shipping once the kit is ready for shipment as i do not have any cash right now. What is up with this $15 that is needed because of the welder?

I understand everyones frustration with this buy because NOTHING is happening on the time frame planned. Can we set aside the stuff behind us, and kyle can you give i list of people who still owe and for the people who already paid an estimated shipping date?
Have you received any info from kyle on when your stuff is shipping?
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
monky20

Post by monky20 »

i dont know if this has been answered but how does every thing work with the doorpanals on?....any rubbing on the fender from the door panls?
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

monky20 wrote:i dont know if this has been answered but how does every thing work with the doorpanals on?....any rubbing on the fender from the door panls?
No Idea...I havent received the first test kit yet. I called him first thing in the AM my time today for a call back..
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

cjthor wrote:
magiccowinuse wrote:OK, sorry for flipping out. I understand i paid friday afternoon, and i DID leave out the shipping because you didn't mention ANYTHING about shipping before I sent the payment. Also I do understand that you are waiting on a part for the 90 degree correct? Can you give ME and estimated shipment date on when MY kit will be shipped?

Have you received any info from kyle on when your stuff is shipping?

NOPE.
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

sh*t....I got a PM from another member about a fiero board that is having contact issues with Xtreme as well. Definitely not a good way to run a business. Especially when you are trying to overcome other failed group buys...
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
bgracing

Post by bgracing »

cjthor wrote:sh*t....I got a PM from another member about a fiero board that is having contact issues with Xtreme as well. Definitely not a good way to run a business. Especially when you are trying to overcome other failed group buys...
Those issues have been dealt with a LONG time ago on the Fiero Forum if you would look at the post dates. As for not a good way to run the business, noone has paid any money from the Fiero Community and we have actually had Forum Members stop by and talk to us. We posted on that forum as often as we could, but when you have members on there saying it will never happen, there is no use in posting until you have something to show them. Please do not bring up past issues that have been dealt with as this is just going to make others worry when there is no need for it. Also, we had a Fiero Member drop off some Fiero Doors for us to help design the kit, and I am happy to say the kit has been designed, and is being Laser Cut as we speak.

I am getting a little run down by having to defend myself on old issues on this forum, old issues that have been dealt with a long time ago.

Thanks,
Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

bgracing wrote:I am getting a little run down by having to defend myself on old issues on this forum, old issues that have been dealt with a long time ago.
I think what their trying to show, is the fact that there are numerous accounts at which you guys have caused issues. So, they were just showing that. But yes lets just continue with OUR buy.

Well, you have my money. Can you please supply me with a tracking number? I'm giving it till Wednesday to get me a tracking number then I'm opening a dispute in paypal to get my money back, I paid over 2 weeks ago.
1995 Red MX-3 -Project

Return to “Appearance”