What MODS does everyone have

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: What MODS does everyone have

Post by Custommx3 »

<A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com/rs/mx3_rs.htm" TARGET=_blank>click here for my RS' s mod list</A>
natural born honda killer

Post by natural born honda killer »

well here goes<P>BPT swap going in right now<BR>prm CAI<BR>portege axles<BR>protege tranny 5 sp<BR>rx7 fuel pump 2nd gen tt<BR>strut bar<BR>turbo xs type h bov<BR>univ exhaust<P>not to much stuff :) :) :)<P><BR>plus <BR>fx body kit all the way around<BR>17in konig rated r's<BR>yok. paradas v's<P>stereo system
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS
The only BPT GTR MX-3 in Texas!!!

man iraq sucks!!!
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

another 92 auto rs to the list:<P>-interior painted black and white<BR>-two underdash neon lights and neon string wrapped around center console and radio<BR>-blaupunkt speakers all the way around<BR>-custom hks supermegaflow intake<BR>-2" piping with powertech muffler<BR>-shaved 10 lbs. off with weight reduction<BR>-ngk spark plugs and wires<BR>-new oem distributor cap and maf<BR>-speedhut.com gauge face<BR>-16" mag 20 spoke mesh design rims<BR>-all fabrics in interior of car covered in grey suede and black neoprene<BR>-piaa blue license plate bulbs<BR>-piaa blue interior dome lights<BR>-redded out taillights<P>future mods:<BR>-erebuni front bumper<BR>-fx designs side skirts<BR>-eclipse blitz rear bumper<BR>-two hood louver vents molded into hood<BR>-mr2 side vents molded with side skirts<BR>-17" konig villan rims or evolution c3 rims<BR>-h&r springs AND/OR gr2 struts<BR>-carbon fiber aluminum drag spoiler<BR>-carbon fiber interior dash trim kit<BR>-divola nsx suede d-cut steering wheel<BR>-xenon blue headlight bulbs<BR>-glass projector headlights<BR>-custom super blue mica pearl or lavender w/ blue pearl paintjob<BR>-clear sidemarkers<BR>-kl-ze engine swap<BR>-custom supercharger (if i stay with stock 92 rs sohc engine)<BR>-manual 5spd tranny swap<BR>-brembo brakes<BR>-power locks<BR>-jet v performance module<BR>-vdo voltmeter and exhaust temperature gauges<BR>-summit black multicup tach<BR>-panasonic day/night faceplate<BR>-blue undercar neon lights<BR>-push down shift knob<BR>-carbon fiber pedals<BR>-carbon fiber brake handle<BR>-pakfeifer headlight eyebrows<BR>-all emblems shaved<P>find ALL of my current and future plans here at <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/xxkrillinxx/mx3.htm" TARGET=_blank>http://www.geocities.com/xxkrillinxx/mx3.htm</A>
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
boostedmx

Post by boostedmx »

well so far here is what i got, not finished so i shouldnt be posting.i have a 92 rs with a dohc swapped in<BR>gutted interior 1 corbeau seat- thats it!<BR>rear hatch floor removed<BR>aluminum panel and 10 gal. fuel cell in place<BR>paxton external fuel pump for fi system<BR>ss lines and fittings<BR>125hp pro race fogger nitrous kit<BR>nitrous external fuel pump for nitrous system<BR>short shifter from pacesetter<BR>solid motor mounts<BR>front radiator support removed<BR>hood pins at all 4 corners <BR>huge spearco intercooler<BR>t3/to4e turbonetics turbocharger w/spare t3super60<BR>tial wastegate ~dumps out front bumper<BR>all 2.5 inch piping<BR>dump valve<BR>ems stand alone w/modified gtx distributer<BR>msd power coil<BR>dual disc custom clutch<BR>stock head race port job<BR>custom intake manifold/fuel rail and bungs<BR>fully built bottom end<BR>carillo rods arp bolts<BR>wiseco pistons/rings/tapered wristpins<BR>brand new mazda block overbored 1mm and o ringed<BR>knife edged crank/ balanced<BR>mazda bearings<BR>autometer monster tach<BR> i have probably forgot a whole bunch of stuff but then again i still need a ton. im running out of money fast and if anyone want pics i can send em. also i am looking for a roll cage ...anyone know where i can get one???<P><BR> :D :D
DRAG SPEC MX3 BEING PARTED OUT.
BUY ALL MY STUFF OR DIE.lol, SERIOUSLY BUY MY STUFF. PLEEEASE
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

Ok here are the mods of my 1996 mx-3 show car.<BR>Full red and black Fibreglass interior<BR>Full red and black custom leather with Mazda emblem in the center and mazda in the head rest,and mx-3 in the doors with factory emblem.<BR>momo steering wheel<BR>Autometers- phantom White faced gauges<BR>Oil - air fuel - voltage -nitrous<BR>with custom carbon fibre pod<BR>razo silver pedals<BR>custom red and black mats<BR>b&M shortshifter with custom leather red boot.<BR>ignited push button start<BR>mazda speed shoulder pads in red and black <BR>Full Pioneer 5.1 dolby digital video set-up with pioneer 7" screen upfront and 7"inch in back- with 5 disc dvd changer <BR>Infinty Perfect 6.1 components in front and cappa perfects in the rear.<BR>2 Infinity 12" subs in rear <BR>Macintosh 6channel amp for power<BR>macintosh indash meters for amp<BR>Full fibreglass custom installation with playstation 2.<BR>Full Body graphics with a large tach <BR>Full fx designs body kit with hood scoope<BR>Erbuni Rear wing with custom airbrushing<BR>18" Motegi Mr7 in chrome with Bf schorchers<BR>ground control coilovers with tokico struts<BR>obx front and rear strut tower bars in chrome<BR>eurolight fogs with piaa bulbs<BR>apex-i catback exhaust with N1 muffler<BR>nitrous oxide with 85 shot- <BR>custom airbrushed nitrous bottle<BR>msd ignition with blaster 2 external coil<BR>msd window switch for nitrous control<BR>weapon-r intake <BR>paxton racing fuel regulator and fuel pump<BR>full braided lines for fuel<BR>red and yellow vacume hoses<BR>rod millen racing calipers and pads<BR>power stop crossdrilled rotors<BR>ngk plugs and wires<BR>chrome valve cover and heat shield ect.<P>Way too much to list..but you get the idea..car has 30000km..car is red and has dohc 4 cylinder.<P>Killermx3
disturbed321

Post by disturbed321 »

s--- man post some pics of that thing :eek: :eek: :eek:
I Eat Dodges & s--- Fords
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

I have tried many times to post pictures but it never worked. I havnt got any recent pictures with the ne wheels or glassed interior yet but coming soon..It will be at the mx-3.com meet this year for show and possibly carlise aswell.<P><BR>Killermx3
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

Im just gonna list my 4 main ones (none of my little crap like floormats and domelights)....<P>Intake<BR>Exhaust<BR>17" Enkei RS-6 w/ Nitto 450s<BR>Ground Control Coilovers (going on this weekend)<P>Coming Soon:<BR>G-Force Body Kit ASAP<BR>BPT sometime down the line<BR>Tenzo-R rzcing seats<BR>and alot of other s---
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I_love_my_MX-3:<BR><STRONG>Im just gonna list my 4 main ones (none of my little crap like floormats and domelights)....</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>hey man...a stock mx-3 with blue domelights look a lot better than an mx-3 without em...no offense
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
KWK MX3

Post by KWK MX3 »

SHORTH AND SWEET!<P>92 GS (in family since day 1)<P>5 speed (sawped from auto)<P>2.5L (KL03)
KWK MX3
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

I just wanted to post in the first thread ever on the mx-3.com forums. This is the earliest post I could find... thread number 3 :D
NorCalMX3

Post by NorCalMX3 »

hehe, lookit all the old HTML codes! thats really crazy!
1992 MX-3 GS:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2607936
1995 Honda Del Sol (Current Main until KL-ZE Swap):
http://teamsolcal.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=20662
kulluminati777

Re:

Post by kulluminati777 »

Mooneggs wrote:I just wanted to post in the first thread ever on the mx-3.com forums. This is the earliest post I could find... thread number 3 :D

ditto :mrgreen:
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

This thread was one of the original examples of early pre cretaceous MX-3 posters in there natural environment and you three just desecrated this grave site. And for what, selfish self glorification. Hang your heads in shame. Jeff, please delete these infidels posts.

Man, I picked a bad day to go off barbiturates. :roll:
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

...take a chill pill.... :lol:
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”